MMQB: “The Crying Hour” and the Bills Unorthodox Team Building

YoloinOhio

17 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

It's worth a shot.  I hear things like this that McDermott is trying and I kind of like it.  Of course, I feel that the end result has more to do with the talent assembled on the field than through these activities, but still good on him.  It makes you feel a bit more optimistic for the future

....seriously?....eleven games in and we're only 6-5?....he needs to go NOW.................

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

I'm not beating the guy up or a topic policeman (honest mistake) -  but we've been inundated with multiple threads.  I was just letting the person know, relax.

i saw zero exclamations in your original post.

17 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Apologies.  I am blind sometimes haha

No worries 30

:  ) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This seemed like such a great idea only 2 days ago....

The wind changed direction, I guess....

I said it in another thread but the idea of family is great and all but seeing the "brothers" response to gronk yesterday wasn't how I would expect my family to react.

59 minutes ago, section122 said:

I said it in another thread but the idea of family is great and all but seeing the "brothers" response to gronk yesterday wasn't how I would expect my family to react.

Sabres didn't stand up for Miller and the team fell apart.  Bills will have so much turnover next year, it probably doesn't matter, but it's not a good look.