Rick Demulling Audio

sven233

sorry, hyperlink didn't work.  It is on buffalobills.com

265651[/snapback]

save me the hassle and just tell me if it says something to the effect of: " I am happy to be a part of the Buffalo Bills football orgainzation?"

He sounded pretty cool. Was here yesterday and today, his first visit. Doesn't know where else he was going to. Loved the Bills organization, likes the coaches and the positive attitude. Loves the fans here because they are blue collar and just love football. Likd playing here as an opponent because of the atmosphere. Played about two games as a center but ain't much of a tackle and will play wherever they want him on the inside. Very confident, said all the right stuff.

And when did he say he was signing?

265671[/snapback]

He didn't. This was his first visit, and he's not sure where he's off to, he hasn't talked to his agent about that yet.

He didn't.  This was his first visit, and he's not sure where he's off to, he hasn't talked to his agent about that yet.

265704[/snapback]

he's supposed to go to DET and BAL from what i've read (although BAL would obviously be off if they reach a deal with vincent)........

We need to throw his keys on the roof like the cheesy used car salesmen used to do.  Don't let him leave until he signs.

265735[/snapback]

Great idea. Where's Buddy the wonderdog? Stall him! Bite his leg or something? Maybe grab his keys from him? Or stop him from leaving 1 Bills Drive somehow. :P:devil:

Great idea. Where's Buddy the wonderdog?  Stall him!  Bite his leg or something?  Maybe grab his keys from him?  Or stop him from leaving 1 Bills Drive somehow.  <_<  :devil:

265741[/snapback]

Great, just what we need a rabid guard. Say, that doesn't sound to bad after all. Go get him Buddy! :P