The path to the Playoffs

PrimeTime101

Playoff Bound?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Bills get to 9-7 and make it to the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes they make it to 9-7 but loose the tie breaker.

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

sure I've watched the Chargers dude. If you've actually watched football the last few weeks you'd it's a pretty unpredictable sport, teams swing up and down.. I think the Chargers might have done something like that. But if losing is inevitable we might as well throw 5 picks while we do it.

The Chargers manhandled the Cowboys and they couldn't cover Keenan Allen either . It was just a shot in the dark by the coach because he felt A Lynn knew exactly how to defend Tyrod and the D wasn't stopping anyone. They had to score points. It backfired, but a 30,000 seat soccer stadium is the place to throw in a rook if you're going to do it. Hopefully it lit a spark under Taylor's arse, but it didn't show much today if it did. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Chargers manhandled the Cowboys and they couldn't cover Keenan Allen either . It was just a shot in the dark by the coach because he felt A Lynn knew exactly how to defend Tyrod and the D wasn't stopping anyone. They had to score points. It backfired, but a 30,000 seat soccer stadium is the place to throw in a rook if you're going to do it. Hopefully it lit a spark under Taylor's arse, but it didn't show much today if it did. 

Well a little. back to the same old Tyrod Taylor at least he didn't throw for 56-57 yards or what ever it was lol.

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Glad our coach likes taking shots in the dark because he's scared our former offensive coordinator knows how to defend our team.

Glad our coach thinks about stadium size when he wants to throw a rook on the road rather than home.

Glad he thinks he can motivate Tyrod by throwing a game.

Glad our coach thinks the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL and anybody that can beat them is impossible to beat.

Sorry PrimeTime, for the record I think we make playoffs at 9-7, and I'm nervous about that not happening.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

agreed. there's a lot of love out there average at best QB play. Fortunately, Alex Smith was well below average today.  Taylor needs to raise his game quite a bit for the Bills to make a legitimate push for the final spot.

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Glad our coach likes taking shots in the dark because he's scared our former offensive coordinator knows how to defend our team.

Glad our coach thinks about stadium size when he wants to throw a rook on the road rather than home.

Glad our coach thinks the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL and anybody that can beat them is impossible to beat.

Sorry PrimeTime, for the record I think we make playoffs at 9-7, and I'm nervous about that not happening.

Its all good and I understand your frustration but we all don't have this little cute class ball to go back in time. it is what it is lets move forward yes?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

agreed. there's a lot of love out there average at best QB play. Fortunately, Alex Smith was well below average today.  Taylor needs to raise his game quite a bit for the Bills to make a legitimate push for the final spot.

9-7 isn't a legit push?

17 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Apparently you have or had much more confidence in Tyrod Taylor and his chances in that game than the Coaches did. Who knows the exact reasons but it's clear that throwing a game was not one of them. Perhaps it had something to do with Taylor's ineffectiveness and inability to generate any passing offense the previous few weeks. When Tony Romo and Rihonde Barber are crying for Taylor to throw the ball on mulitiple occasions when he simply wouldn't or settled for a measly check down , you likely have a problem. The coaches saw this. He showed little sign of breaking out of this habit . He wasn't much better today. Can't blame the coach for trying to find a way to spark the offense and it wasn't likely happening at Arrowhead stadium. It was a gamble to try to win a game. That's it. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Apparently you have or had much more confidence in Tyrod Taylor and his chances in that game than the Coaches did. Who knows the exact reasons but it's clear that throwing a game was not one of them. Perhaps it had something to do with Taylor's ineffectiveness and inability to generate any passing offense the previous few weeks. When Tony Romo and Rihonde Barber are crying for Taylor to throw the ball on mulitiple occasions when he simply wouldn't or settled for a measly check down , you likely have a problem. The coaches saw this. He showed little sign of breaking out of this habit . He wasn't much better today. Can't blame the coach for trying to find a way to spark the offense and it wasn't likely happening at Arrowhead stadium. It was a gamble to try to win a game. That's it. 

I think the problem is, They let Taylor have bad QB play for to long of a time. Second half of Saints game they should of put Peterman in ASAP. the game was already over and at that point we would of known if he was worth as a QB starter or not and not during garbage time late in 4th quarter ..

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yes I do have more confidence in Tyrod than the coaches. I've made it clear that decision was incompetence at it's finest. FYI if you're going to gamble think about the odds; Tyrod has had one legitimately bad game this year, and does not turn it over. Peterman is a 5th round rookie.

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yes I do have more confidence in Tyrod than the coaches. I've made it clear that decision was incompetence at it's finest. FYI if you're going to gamble think about the odds; Tyrod has had one legitimately bad game this year, and does not turn it over. Peterman is a 5th round rookie.

I would like to have had your crystal ball when that decision was made.

58 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

The eye test tells me that the Bills lose that game even without the INTs. Taylor was strip sacked for a TD in that game as well. He was a mediocrity today too,  just less mediocre than Smith. Rivers on the other hand is a different story. The Bills were hardly going to be a favorite in that game, nor should they have been. The decision wasn't incompetent as it was desperate. Taylor left them with no option. He stunk in the Jets game , though many want to give him a pass there for some reason. He had one on one coverage and saw the same 5 man rush on most plays, yet couldn't and wouldn't beat it. He was BAD. Same in the Saints game . They won today because the defense did a good job albeit vs a struggling KC team that hasn't looked good in a month. Sticking with NP would have been incompetent after that game, but trying it wasn't. What was the alternative really? Lose by less points? What good does that do? You have to try to win each game. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2