Marshawn Lynch...punk

BuffAlone

Sorry guys, but I'm new to this part of the boards. That said, I'm disgusted.

Seems Lynch, while in Mexico City to play a game in which he is handsomely rewarded from business owners of the United States, carried on the ignorance of kneeling for our anthem. Cool. Whatever dude. That's your perogitive.

But to then stand and rise, and HONOR Mexico's national anthem directly thereafter???!! 

What a Frickin Punk!!!

Scumbag

Degenerate 

Self entitled loser!

I would ecpect him to seek political asylum to Mexico following such an unfounded disrespect.  

Again, sorry for the rant.am I alone in thinking that this crap has gone too far? From a few dozen self entitled, politically ignorant bafoons? 

Go Bills! And God Bless the USA! 

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Seems Lynch, while in Mexico City to play a game in which he is handsomely rewarded from business owners of the United States, carried on the ignorance of kneeling for our anthem. Cool. Whatever dude. That's your perogitive.

But to then stand and rise, and HONOR Mexico's national anthem directly thereafter???!! 

What a Frickin Punk!!!

Scumbag

Degenerate 

Self entitled loser!

I would ecpect him to seek political asylum to Mexico following such an unfounded disrespect.  

Again, sorry for the rant.am I alone in thinking that this crap has gone too far? From a few dozen self entitled, politically ignorant bafoons? 

Welcome!

Marshawn thanks you for playing right into his hands.

40 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

What a Frickin Punk!!!

Scumbag

Degenerate 

Self entitled loser!

Welcome to PPP,  where idiots come for their punishment. A bit of advice:  stay away from calling people an idiot. Not that there is anything wrong with that but "idiot" is owned by the self proclaimed "idiot judge" known as DCTom. Conspiracy theories belong to Deranged Rhino and you'd be wise to leave his foil hat alone. JBoyst will act like a hick but don't believe it for a moment--I think. Don't get in the middle of a fight between DR and a guy named GG. They suck you into stocking up on your popcorn but will eventually bore you to death over their yes you did, no I didn't schtick. You'll notice that someone called Tiberius or Gatorman (some think Gatorbait too) posts a lot of gibberish. Don't waste your time trying to have an actual conversation with him. He's not that developed. Some people ignore him while others engage him and some even use him as their cat toy. I occasionally mock him. Don't post anything more here unless you know the difference between  (to, too, two) (your and you're) (effect and affect) and would of vs. would have.

Oh, I own the abc's of mudgeonry  so stay away.

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

What a Frickin Punk!!!

Scumbag

Degenerate 

Self entitled loser!

While I share your sentiments in principle, if I was in charge of the league, I'd keep all the players in the locker room until after the anthem, taking away their ability to act like assclowns and preventing them from using the games as vehicles for making political statements of any kind.

Welcome to the dungeon! :beer: