More Changes Coming to the Bills' DL?

26CornerBlitz

57 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I am shocked they are looking at Moore - his teammates have hated him wherever he’s been.

I have to believe they will also hate Cap Capi who is annoying when he constantly tells teammates how much dead money they will cost the team when cut or traded.

9 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I watched Marsh out here in Seattle. I think he's best fit as a 3-4 LB. He didn't overwhelm anyone on the pass rush, but covered ground quite well and came up well in the run defense. I thought back about his time in Seattle today when I saw he was cut and decided I just liked his name really.

Thanks for the info on him.

15 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Hopefully he applies that principle to his coaches & coordinators.  And himself.

One wonders if McCoy is on his radar screen now.  And as for himself, he took a calculated risk (as he himself put it) with Peterman and it didn't work.

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

More like perform and then get replaced because you don't "buy in" and make too much money. 

Yes.  Dareus did not buy in, and given he was the highest paid player on the team and playing a minority of snaps he got shipped out.  Rightfully so.  as for his performance in J-Ville, look at numbers Tim Graham came up with.