• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
st pete gogolak

Did we miss the deadline for the comp pick?

Sorry if this is addressed in a different thread but can we still get the round #3  comp pick by releasing some combination of Vlad, DiMarco, Holmes, et al?  If we did miss the deadline for the comp pick, these guys are dumber than I thought.

I think so. I thought it was week 10. Would you trade Ducasse and Holmes for a 3rd round pick?  I would. I'm surprised they didn't make these moves before last week.

We need to cut Ducasse and Holmes this week in order to secure a third round pick.  Neither player is a must keep or long term solution.  I would be shocked if either are with us in Kansas City

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We need to cut Ducasse and Holmes this week in order to secure a third round pick.  Neither player is a must keep or long term solution.  I would be shocked if either are with us in Kansas City

I thought it was week 10 deadline?

cut them.  We need all the draft picks we can get.  Too bad we can't get 48 picks in the first 3 rounds

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

I thought it was week 10 deadline?

if we missed the deadline we really !@#$ed up

What ticks me off is that the Patriots will again be getting a pick or two and we will not.  They get our top CB and a comp pick and we get schooled again.

I thought it was prior to week 10 but it doesn't appear that they will dump them even if there's still time. McDermott said when asked directly during a PC last week that he thinks those guys are doing a great job and has no plans to release them.

Edited by vincec

Just now, vincec said:

I thought it was prior to week 10. It doesn't appear that they will dump them. McDermott said when asked directly during a PC last week that he thinks those guys are doing a great job and has no plans to release them.

Makes no sense.  He trades others at the drop of a hat for less than they are worth and holds on to guys that are not worth what we could get.

8 minutes ago, turftoe said:

Makes no sense.  He trades others at the drop of a hat for less than they are worth and holds on to guys that are not worth what we could get.

Agree. It makes no sense, but he's the boss. The results will speak for themselves I guess.