Chargers felt disrespected by Peterman starting.

JM2009

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

yeah, thats not how it works around here, your supposed ot kick and scream and complain that they dont do something, then when they do, complain that they did it and shouldn't have done it cause it didnt work like they wanted it to

Yes Jerry Sullivan is the role model for fans.  His image should be in banner.

Whether starting Peterman was the right decision or the wrong one in retrospect, it had nothing to do with the Chargers and everything to do with the fact that Tyrod was largely ineffective for two straight games.  Sometimes I think football teams and players like to use this sort of thing to get themselves more hyped up.  Other times they're just overly sensitive.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:49 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

I've said that since preseason, but too many were taking it personally or are blinded by Tyrod hatred.  Peterman has never been a prime QB prospect IMO. 

Exactly. Tyrod's the first competent QB we've had. After years of watching horrible QBs we forgot how it felt to a have decent one.  And thought our 5th rounder from Pitt who couldnt win the Tennessee in his job was going to be better than our best QB in years.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Whether starting Peterman was the right decision or the wrong one in retrospect, it had nothing to do with the Chargers and everything to do with the fact that Tyrod was largely ineffective for two straight games.  Sometimes I think football teams and players like to use this sort of thing to get themselves more hyped up.  Other times they're just overly sensitive.

Welp, after this past Sunday, I think we found out a lot about why this offense is largely ineffective.....the Oline can't block.  While Peterman made some poor decisions to let it rip, he had the Chargers Dlinemen all up in his face practically on every pass.  People on here busted on Taylor for leaving the pocket too quickly.  It's not hard to figure out why he's having to run for his life.

The other problem is Dennison.  Beyond the fact he's predictable, I have no idea why they don't use Taylor's ability to run more.  He's not a pocket passer and he never will be a pocket passer.  What Dennison is doing with Taylor is comparable to NE making Brady run the ball 10 times a game.  

The most concerning thing to me is McD's pig-headedness when it comes to his message and his actions.  He's either a liar or he's indecisive.  He doesn't come across as someone who doesn't tell the truth so I choose the latter.  He's indecisive and that's probably due to his lack of experience as a head coach.  The knee jerk QB decision from last week is something he'll need to recover from quickly.  I think the locker room is in disarray from this decision and that's something you don't want to be dealing with in your first year.

haha everyone saying "boo boo" (as if they're actually whining), yet the chargers walked away with a win and made our coaching staff look completely inept, and our backup qb..well, we all know how they made him look. they felt disrespected, and that showed in their pass rush, 5 interceptions, and 30 point victory.