Bills open as 9.5 point underdogs to Chiefs for next week

YoloinOhio

On 11/19/2017 at 9:19 PM, Klaista2k said:

I'd feel comfortable betting a few hundred thousand dollars on the Chiefs if I had the money. 

I don't think I am betting the game, but I will book your chiefs action for anything under $100.

17 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’ve seen it as high as 11.5.  Lots of +11 around town at the moment.  Everyone and their mothers are hammering the chiefs

Umm, that be a big no. 56% of money wagered is on the Bills right now.

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don't think I am betting the game, but I will book your chiefs action for anything under $100.

Umm, that be a big no. 56% of money wagered is on the Bills right now.

At the time of my post 20 hours ago, it was the Chiefs by 11.5 or 11 in most places after opening at 9.5.  At the time of your post, 4 hours ago it was 10 or 10.5.  Bets come in and lines change.  At 9.5, everyone bet the chiefs.  At 11.5 everyone bet the Bills

This game has Bills upset written all over it. Chiefs are struggling after a hot start and Bills are struggling also. This is one of the games where no one gives the Bills a chance to win and then they squeak out a close one in a bad game where a single break could go either way. I would not put money on this game

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

At the time of my post 20 hours ago, it was the Chiefs by 11.5 or 11 in most places after opening at 9.5.  At the time of your post, 4 hours ago it was 10 or 10.5.  Bets come in and lines change.  At 9.5, everyone bet the chiefs.  At 11.5 everyone bet the Bills

I stated my post wrong, sorry for the way it was worded. All I meant to say was shocking Bills are such huge underdogs and still getting a ton of play, more than 50% actually. It weird to see such a huge dog get so much action, as the Bills got also in Cinci and last week in LA. 

As a Bills fan I much prefer when most od the money on the other team, usually a good sign!