So what shakeup occurs this week?

McNubbins

12 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

They better start questioning Frazier.  Wtf defensive scheme is he running and why is Preston Brown , Humber both still on the field. When was the last time we made a tackle for loss, especially from the lb position.  Hyde and Poyer are getting killed facing running backs with a full head of steam coming untouched into the defensive backfield.   There are gaping holes and at least once I saw brown being pushed out of a play by a running back blocking in the area where Preston started the play at.  Since taking Milano out the lbs can’t drop, can’t cover, and sure as hell are not plugging gaps.  Worst play I can ever remember by a bills team and that’s saying a lot.  How does a defensive minded head coach see this d and d coordinator as acceptable right now.? 

Unfortunately the the line is also a catastrophe now .  They look ok starting a game ,eg the drive with shady scoring. But after that they were looking like an old line and resulted to typical holding penalties.  I don’t see how you fix this slide.  It’s both sides of the ball.  It really does look like they may lose out. Every team they play coming up is playing at least competitive fotrball.  Bills are no better than the Browns right now , and actually the Browns gave the jags a good game today.  Team is being completely out coached    They have enough talent with good coaching to at least not be blown out like this.  This is a historic collapse and even clown Rex didn’t suffer blowouts like this.  He must be laughing all the way to the bank as he deposits Pegulas money.   Bad time to be a bills fan.  I mean bad millennium!!  This is hard to believe. BBFS. 

I think Frazier is likely to be the scapegoat and get the axe.   IMO, Frazier did a really good job masking the Bills defensive deficiencies, primarily lack of talent, as long as he had Dareus to plug the middle on obvious running downs, but he simply doesn't have the talent now.  I don't know if there's more to it, such as Williams and Alexander getting old.  As on the OL, there may have been scheme changes that these guys are struggling to adapt to.   Certainly Preston Brown played better when he had more talented players around him and a better DL rotation.   

If Glenn were healthy, I think there would be enough talent on the OL for it to function decently but the players, except for Ducasse,  have simply not adapted well to Dennison's zone blocking scheme.    Maybe it's not all the players but only 1 or 2 who are struggling but that's more than enough to derail plays with regularity.  Certainly, Ducasse doesn't help.  He's a scrub who has been a bust on every team he's ever been on as a pro. 

Let's see-  they could sign Joe Banyard (or cut him, depending on whether or not he's currently on the roster, which he may or may not be). Maybe cut a Whaley draft choice who formerly played well- Miller comes to mind (especially since Ducasse has galvanized the line with his sensational play). Maybe they'll fire Chuck Lester, a long-time pox on this organization. More than likely, though, they'll announce that they will be sporting the blue pants next week at KC- that should do the trick.

Edited by RussellDopeland
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

McD only scapegoats people of color, so expect Leslie Frazier to be this weeks whipping boy. 

Wow, just wow

4 hours ago, dpberr said:

This team is poorly coached. Poor strategy, tactics, everything.

I'd start there.

Tough to disagree in all 3 phases.

3 hours ago, RussellDopeland said:

Let's see-  they could sign Joe Banyard (or cut him, depending on whether or not he's currently on the roster, which he may or may not be). Maybe cut a Whaley draft choice who formerly played well- Miller comes to mind (especially since Ducasse has galvanized the line with his sensational play). Maybe they'll fire Chuck Lester, a long-time pox on this organization. More than likely, though, they'll announce that they will be sporting the blue pants next week at KC- that should do the trick.

Hilarious because it's possibly and probably true!