Was the move at QB a good move or bad move?

Was the Change at QB a good move or Bad move?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Since it seems everybody has a opinion was the move at QB to Peterman from Taylor a good move or bad. Lets get on the record before Sundays game.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2017 at 09:05 PM

11 hours ago, Marty McFly said:

You know thats bull ****.

Regardless of tyrods limits as a QB, We were top 10 in scoring in 15 and 16. Rico wishes he could get us to put up points like roman and lynn did.

Is it bull ****?  

This coaching  staff has a system they want to run. 

Typical Taylor has shown that he does not fit the system.  

Rico has stated that he worked with Tyrod and made adjustments.  

Taylor IS on his 3rd OC trying to coach an effective passing game out of him. Even Rex said the same.  

We can make a better assessment after a few weeks on how well or bad things go.  

In closing 

Tyrod can not win w/o the aid of a running game. 

Fact or bull ??

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Top ten in scoring in 2016.

But below average in QB play in both years. It was our running game that got us top ten. Wouldn't have been enough to get us to be consistently competing for a Lombardi, which is their stated goal. And more, they've said that what they need in a QB is a guy who can play well from the pocket. Tyrod isn't that guy.

And I think he was talking about Tyrod's results, not what the running game did.

Oh, and we weren't top ten in scoring in '15. We were 12th.

And we were 13th and 16th in yards those two years, which is a far better way to isolate offensive performance from STs and defense.

Apparently NP is t tnat guy either. Unless you win games by throwing INTs

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is it bull ****?  

This coaching  staff has a system they want to run. 

Typical Taylor has shown that he does not fit the system.  

Rico has stated that he worked with Tyrod and made adjustments.  

Taylor IS on his 3rd OC trying to coach an effective passing game out of him. Even Rex said the same.  

We can make a better assessment after a few weeks on how well or bad things go.  

In closing 

Tyrod can not win w/o the aid of a running game. 

Fact or bull ??

Not many QBs win witout a run game, 

Tyrod can win a game with his run game. 

Petermen can lose the game when the run game is decent.

Fire Dennison. 4 INts!!

22 hours ago, Marty McFly said:

If we wind up picking a QB with a high 1st this season than it was good.

People are gonna btch no matter what. I just want us to win. Also want a new OC to go along with our next rook QB.

What QB? None of this draft's QBs look very good...certainly not worth a top ten pick

On 11/17/2017 at 5:08 PM, Senth said:

Great move period.

Well...

On 11/18/2017 at 12:00 AM, Idandria said:

Tyrod has been bad as of late..

but it I could see a rook looking REALLY bad. We won’t know how good we had it.

Disclaimer: I hope I’m wrong.

No, you were right 

Welp....Peterman may be able to throw "anticipation" passes but when the defenders have better anticipation, this is what you get.  5 picks is astonishing.  The Chargers didn't even have to bust a sweat for this blow out...it was handed to them...literally....LOL.  They should've let Peterman play the whole game.  The record for picks in one game is 8.  He was on pace for 10.  He'd have blown that record away!!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/18/2017 at 9:28 AM, BuffaloFan68 said:

Personally I would have made the switch sooner.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Lost me here because most of the catches the Bills have made this year have been in spite of the passes being off target.  Go back and watch how many catches were made to throws behind the receiver, late passes, wrong shoulder, etc.....

Go Bills!!!!!

Ha. Bills fan first but please ... take a lap or 5 - one for each pick.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 12:34 PM, Mr. Negative said:

Terrible move. Sitting in a wild card spot. Putting in a rookie QB.  Just when we thought the Bills were getting smart

Once again I was right.. so easy to predict. This org is almost as bad as Cleveland

Edited by Mr. Negative

On 11/19/2017 at 7:36 PM, Elite Poster said:

120 of you have a lot of explainin' to do 

Thats funny I don't see a bad move vote there from you?

14 minutes ago, Mr. Negative said:

Once again I was right.. so easy to predict. This org is almost as bad as Cleveland

I don't seem to see a bad move vote from you.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:21 AM, Mike in Horseheads said:

Was move at QB a Good Move or Bad Move

We don't have all of the information necessary to answer that question.  If you can get me the practice tapes from the last three months and transcripts of every interaction McD had with any player about the QB position, I might be able to provide a layman's answer.  Outside of that happening, I think I will just let the coach, coach and see where it takes us.

I will leave the Miss Cleo'ing to the Pro's here at the wall.

6 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I'm not on this board 24/7 and missed the vote, I apologize to the great police chief of the internet please forgive me your holiness.

Read the question then, "get on the record BEFORE the vote".  You didn't don't complain in this thread now, God knows there enough other ones on here to do it

27 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Read the question then, "get on the record BEFORE the vote".  You didn't don't complain in this thread now, God knows there enough other ones on here to do it

Aright man, Peterman is going to run the table and we are going to the Superbowl! Happy now?