Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

I'm not sure but if I had to guess I would assume pretty good as he was right and you were wrong about Taylor ???? 

Who do you obsess about more ?   Taylor

or Crusher ?

Peterman time !! 

Everyone knows you are Crusher. Banned folks shouldn't be able to come back. I'm very sorry that you got so embarrassed over supporting EJ that your mind turned on this QB.I hope what ever QB plays does well. I always have. I don't root for losses like a child. If the O line Sunday plays poorly again, and Peterman struggles because of it, most of us can comment on it. Not you. Just an excuse, right?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Everyone knows you are Crusher. Banned folks shouldn't be able to come back. I'm very sorry that you got so embarrassed over supporting EJ that your mind turned on this QB.I hope what ever QB plays does well. I always have. I don't root for losses like a child. If the O line Sunday plays poorly again, and Peterman struggles because of it, most of us can comment on it. Not you. Just an excuse, right?

You are crusher.    

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

You would know.

I can understand your argument about wanting to keep Tyrod on the field. It's the safe way to go. His stats tell a story of decent and mistake free football. But you are quickly becoming an unreadable poster with your infatuation with the topic. Barring injury the Tyrod Taylor experiment is over brah. It's over and with good reason. He was given every opportunity to succeed and he simply doesn't have the talent or the mental toughness to get it done as a starting QB in the NFL. Nathan Peterman will be the QB for the rest of this year and hopefully for the next 10 years. Have a drink, close your eyes and say your goodbyes to Tyrod. You will feel much better in the morning.

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I can understand your argument about wanting to keep Tyrod on the field. It's the safe way to go. His stats tell a story of decent and mistake free football. But you are quickly becoming an unreadable poster with your infatuation with the topic. Barring injury the Tyrod Taylor experiment is over brah. It's over and with good reason. He was given every opportunity to succeed and he simply doesn't have the talent or the mental toughness to get it done as a starting QB in the NFL. Nathan Peterman will be the QB for the rest of this year and hopefully for the next 10 years. Have a drink, close your eyes and say your goodbyes to Tyrod. You will feel much better in the morning.

The hopefully franchise QB is in the 2018 draft. Always has been. TT has never been the long term answer. I never said he was. he played pretty well in the five wins with a lousy WR corp and a system not suited to his strengths. If I hear again that 20-18 isn't good enough for an average Bills team, then I ask, who on the roster would have done better? Answer-no one.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

The hopefully franchise QB is in the 2018 draft. Always has been. TT has never been the long term answer. I never said he was. he played pretty well in the five wins with a lousy WR corp and a system not suited to his strengths. If I hear again that 20-18 isn't good enough for an average Bills team, then I ask, who on the roster would have done better? Answer-no one.

No one on the roster would have been better AND it is not good enough. If it was good enough he would be playing Sunday. But now NP is on the roster and we are going to see if he can do better and hopefully it will be good enough.  Ruling out the draft pick from last year as being the franchise QB without playing him is ignorant. Thankfully McD isn't ignorant. 

11 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

No one on the roster would have been better AND it is not good enough. If it was good enough he would be playing Sunday. But now NP is on the roster and we are going to see if he can do better and hopefully it will be good enough.  Ruling out the draft pick from last year as being the franchise QB without playing him is ignorant. Thankfully McD isn't ignorant. 

11 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

If the defense had been better in 2016, the Bills would have made the playoffs. You do understand that the offense scored a lot of points the last two seasons.With different WRs and a different offense. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

If the defense had been better in 2016, the Bills would have made the playoffs. You do understand that the offense scored a lot of points the last two seasons.With different WRs and a different offense. 

Holy !@#$balls you are brutal. Sorry your so butthurt. Good luck with your recovery. 

2 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Holy !@#$balls you are brutal. Sorry your so butthurt. Good luck with your recovery. 

And I'm sure the second Miami game in 2016 wasn't the defenses fault either. Seems to be a common theme from the crusaders. Facts are bad things. I have  never seen so much ignorant, dishonest posting in my life then from your bunch on this topic. Newsflash: TT is not the long term answer. He never was. However he did a pretty decent job all in all. 20 wins in 38 games is not terrible. No brains here. You earn the honor of being compared to Crusher and xRushx. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

And I'm sure the second Miami game in 2016 wasn't the defenses fault either. Seems to be a common theme from the crusaders. Facts are bad things. I have  never seen so much ignorant, dishonest posting in my life then from your bunch on this topic. Newsflash: TT is not the long term answer. He never was. However he did a pretty decent job all in all. 20 wins in 38 games is not terrible. No brains here. You earn the honor of being compared to Crusher and xRushx. 

Someone needs to bench this guy 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Someone please get 2009 some help 

I’m concerned for him

It's  a sickness for sure. Next season when Tyrod isn't even on the team he will be reminding us about the Rex D and Tyrods Miami game. Did you not know Tyrod won 20 games. SMH, who cares his era is done, stick a fork in it, over and over repeating the same thing..ahhhh

Remember that one time Tyrod had a real good game, man I feel like kicking a dog after reading his posts, I wish more would put him on ignore. I haven't talked to him in over a month and he still sticks my name in all of his posts.

Edited by xRUSHx

21 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

I haven't read all the previous 47 pages of posts ..but do we really think we were a Super Bowl team this year?

If not why not play Nate ... the positives

• See what we have in Nate ... makes our QB decision in 2018 draft a lot easier
  • We lose maybe (maybe not) 2-3 more games and improve 2018 draft position
  • We actually throw a pass with anticipation
  • We actually throw balls to the WRs
  • We actually go to a 2nd / 3rd progression vs. trying to run
  • we throw for more than 60 yards in 3+ quarters

The negatives

• Lose the locker room .. who knows?
  • We lose more games (see bullet 2 above) .. to quote the Philadelphia 76'ers .. TRUST THE PROCESS ... improve the draft position
  • We don't make the playoffs ... REALLY ... I'm not satisfied with one and done in week 18 .. if that were to occur ... please look at the AFC leaders and then look at our last two games vs. the Jets and Saints ... not throwing in the towel .. but we have a lot of issues .. though that said . .many of us wouldn't believe 5 wins at this stage of the season given all the early season trades

I'm rooting for Nate ... let's see what happens

another potential negative is that by demanding that NP produce now that the team and NP as a player might benefit more from instead demanding of NP tha he train for the  future. I know some people seem to believe that the best training is simply playing the game.  However, from Todd Collins to JP Losman the Bills have several examples of rushing QBs into starters role before they were ready.  Even a QB as good as Tom Brady sings the praises of what spending a year on the bench did for him to be an important part of him becoming he player he is today.

I think a big negative of this move is that the cast of players around NP or TT MUST improve their games in order for this team to be credible.  The OL play puts him at risk and our future orientation in how the braintrust manages the WR situation may be setting up a goal NP may have a hard time achieving with the level of talent and management we have around him.

This is not even counting the FACT that a key pat of losing the last two was the collapse of our  D.  If the result of us throwing NP into the fire and we get blown out by poor D play we might waste the 2 2st rounders to move up in the draft to get a franchise QB when we really need to position players on the DL and at WR.

Anyone who mentions "losing the locker room" as a potential challenge for the Bills simply doesn't understand professional sports.  The players know who should and shouldn't be playing.  They feel badly for Tyrod as a person because they like and respect him, but they also want to win and they know when plays aren't being made.  Sure, Peterman is an unknown in the starting role, but remember that these guys have been around him now for 5+ months.

Just watch the WRs actually get involved in the game this week.

I just hope Peterman can accept rookie mistakes he will make and learn from them. Don't get discouraged, this is good on the job training.

I want to see if he has real potential as a starter before the 2018 draft.