A great memory for you guys

Ice bowl 67

55 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys know if it's not us then Im all for my Bills friends across the Great Lakes.

I just don't see him staying healthy the rest of his career.

Had we won against Buffalo we would have had Homefield advantage in the playoffs. That game cost us as we had to go to Seattle instead and had a heartbreaking loss.

Haha Fair enough. But at the same time the Packers have been to what, 2 out of the past 3 NFC championship games? 

And they were an onside kick recovery away from going to the Superbowl that year.

You know better than I do as you're a Green Bay fan, but I just feel if Rodgers is healthy then they are always a threat to win the Superbowl

10 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I would try online at ticketmaster right now. If you get them early you easily can get there. I think on average it is like $150 for a ticket.

What date is the Bills/Packers game next year?

Ice, the biggest thing successful franchises (Packers are certainly included here) have is continuity, which is something we've struggled with for 17+ years.  But not just continuity for the sake of being consistent (and not consistently bad, which we have down), but the right kind of continuity.  Hopefully we'll find that with Beane and McDermott, because we've been plagued with personnel turnover, poor front office decisions (including ownership), and awful coaching during our reign of futility.  You all will bounce back, I'm sure.  Good luck.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

What date is the Bills/Packers game next year?

No date set yet. Rodgers will probably get hurt again next year most likely before that game so you will see a win over us. I think our window has closed here in GB. Look at Romo after two broken collarbones he just kept getting hurt and that was it for him. I think the same will happen with Arod. His career could be over real soon.

On 11/15/2017 at 12:55 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I know you guys are down and out so here is a great memory for you. I hate to bring it up myself cause it hurts but when you beat us in December of 2014 at the Ralph 21-13. That game was probably a great memory for you guys to look back on. As down as you feel right now just think you guys beat a team you probably dislike and wrecked our HFA for that season. You shut us down defensively and had a punt return for a touchdown and a safety when you sacked Rodgers. Jordy Nelson dropping a possible TD was a bad memory for us too. I cant believe that game was almost 3 years ago. How time flies. I didn't mind losing to a team that we love that day so it wasn't the end of the world.

It is amazing to think we had a top 5 defense (#1 in sacks) just 3 years ago. Orton did absolutely nothing that game as I recall, and yet, because of that defense (and the punt return TD), we were still able to beat an Aaron Rodgers-led Packer team. Looking at the box score, Rodgers was 17 for 42!, even worse than I remembered.