Longtime NFL Scout Says Taylor Is "Below Average QB"

BuffaloRush

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this is a public forum.

jus' saying.....

i'm not much of a Fitz fan either. however the facts are the facts. he has taken his team much closer to the playoffs than Tyrod has.

The Jets-sure, and they lost in a must win game to the Bills with TT at QB in 2015. Cost the Jets a playoff trip....Public forum-this poster is Crusher. Please don't support or encourage his type of posting.

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

The Jets-sure, and they lost in a must win game to the Bills with TT at QB in 2015. Cost the Jets a playoff trip....Public forum-this poster is Crusher. Please don't support or encourage his type of posting.

sorry Jms. you know me, i deal with what is. not the shoulda, woulda, couldas of fantasy land. 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

sorry Jms. you know me, i deal with what is. not the shoulda, woulda, couldas of fantasy land. 

Fantasy? Jets lost a trip to the playoffs with that loss. That did happen. 

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Been a member 3x as long as you.      Congrats on adding another block to the list. 

Youll be right once, one day.  

Then you just admitted that you are a former banned member. Good for you Crusher.

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

context Jms, context.

the statement was.... Fitz took his team closer to the playoffs than Tyrod ever has. quit trying to twist things to fit your twistedly blind obsession.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Finally, a thread on Tyrod. Complete with comments by an unemployed scout. Brilliant ground breaking opinion. 

This thread is a perfect example why garbage threads like this  should be merged/deleted..

By unemployeed you mean retired. And by Scout you mean someone that knows what to look for more so than 98.9% of posters here 

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Then you just admitted that you are a former banned member. Good for you Crusher.

I like the part where you made up the word banned and added it to the discussion. 

Tyrod isnt the problem.   It is the defense ?????

I think we are done here.     You should apologize to majbobby and everyone else you've attacked. 

11 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

I really hope you are joking. Dope and the Bulldog have been insufferable the last couple of days. And listening to them talk the past couple of weeks while the Bills were winning they didn't want to hear about any of the Tyrod blemishes. They act like all the fans are taking crazy pills for realizing that Tyrod is a gimmick QB that can't play the position at a high level in the NFL

I agree man, impossible to listen to them for even 5 minutes anymore.

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Unemployed former NFL scout says Tyrod Taylor can't win games.

Tyrod has a 19-18 career record as a starter

Huh....looks like we can win games with him

And lose just as many. Not making the playoffs with that are we 

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

I like the part where you made up the word banned and added it to the discussion. 

Tyrod isnt the problem.   It is the defense ?????

I think we are done here.     You should apologize to majbobby and everyone else you've attacked. 

No apologizes to all the posters you have called clowns and fools? And again, your a "new" poster. Yet you claim to have a long time history on these boards and others. Your not fooling anyone. You were spotted yesterday by DaBills73 and others. Give it up.

12 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

What really boggles my mind is how you have somehow managed to escape being banned from all the nonsense you post and how you routinely toss around insults and accusations at others.

That poster and all others should stay far away from that garbage.

1 minute ago, Makaveli said:

What really boggles my mind is how you have somehow managed to escape being banned from all the nonsense you post and how you routinely toss around insults and accusations at others.

That poster and all others should stay far away from that garbage.

Many have him blocked because of it, sadly some still dont have him blocked.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

No apologizes to all the posters you have called clowns and fools? And again, your a "new" poster. Yet you claim to have a long time history on these boards and others. Your not fooling anyone. You were spotted yesterday by DaBills73 and others. Give it up.

Ive called 00.00 people clowns or fools. 

Have another 5 lies to add to this discussion?     Is everyone on the internet as shady as you ?     

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Only here to read his playbook (with no audibles)

1. Throw Crusade word alot

2. Insult others alot

3. Talk about other position groups as excuses

4. Talk about coaches as excuses

rinse and repeat 

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Air it out is Crusher returned. many posters spotted it yesterday

Just now, MAJBobby said:

2. Insult others alot

rinse and repeat 

Air it out is Crusher returned. Many posters spotted it yesterday, like DaBills73, transplant. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

2. Insult others alot

rinse and repeat 

It's funny how you, xRushx, Shady etc have been called crusaders by most of the board. Just me though. lol