TBD TAILGATE review

mead107

We ended up with 15 cars parking with us.  Thank you Hammer. 

Several new members parked with us.  Very nice meeting you and hope to see you post more on TBD.  Good seeing are long time members that came to this game. 

Look forward to seeing you park with TBD again. 

As always food was fantastic.  

After the game tailgate with a  warm fire was great as always.  

22 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Trust me.... you don’t want that... he’s probably the kind of guy that would force alcohol down your throat, heckle the opposing teams fans and get you thrown out of your seats.... but that’s just a guess....

YOU got ME drunk!

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

If that’s the only thing you dispute, I’m thinking that you’ve already told all these guys everything they need to know...

They don't know about a guy pushing 50, a week removed from major surgery, being led BY YOU on some survivalist training expedition that had him scaling fences, jumping from 5 foot brick wall into the shoulder of a busy highway and hitching rides from strangers!

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They don't know about a guy pushing 50, a week removed from major surgery, being led BY YOU on some survivalist training expedition that had him scaling fences, jumping from 5 foot brick wall into the shoulder of a busy highway and hitching rides from strangers!

??

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Why would I spend precious vacation days and hundreds of dollars to see THAT?

Don't get me wrong, love some of you guys, but damn man.

It’s the tailgate you come for.   Game is extra

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Major surgery??

• Like (+1) 1

Long time viewer of this forum. Parked in your lot for the first time this weekend after 10 years parking elsewhere. I was in the second row from the hill at the back and walked over to your area. Great vibe and I will certainly be back again, hopefully parking with the TBD crew.

• Like (+1) 1

Apologies to everyone if our one problem child caused any headache! Had a lot of rookies with us on Sunday, and all loved the lot and e, more importantly, the people!

Course not everyone got the message that my wife did not to hear  EVERY story for the past couple of years in the lot, but she did not say she was filing the paperwork yet, so maybe I made it through okay!

Thanks again to Meade and Hammer for organizing and hosting every game, it is appreciated!

And of course, the chili and stromboli were ON POINT!

12 hours ago, Sweats said:

It sounds like the tailgate was alot more exciting than the game.

almost always is!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Apologies to everyone if our one problem child caused any headache! Had a lot of rookies with us on Sunday, and all loved the lot and e, more importantly, the people!

Course not everyone got the message that my wife did not to hear  EVERY story for the past couple of years in the lot, but she did not say she was filing the paperwork yet, so maybe I made it through okay!

Thanks again to Meade and Hammer for organizing and hosting every game, it is appreciated!

And of course, the chili and stromboli were ON POINT!

almost always is!

I didn’t see anyone actin crazy- just lots of people having fun! Thanks for the great food and all the beer! Lol