Buffalo Bills depth chart

Frez

What Buffalo Bill do you think will step up this year and push a starter for playing time? It always a player you least expect.

My picks are.....

Offense = Jason Peters and Kelly Holcomb

Defense= Rashad Baker and Angelo Crowell

What Buffalo Bill do you think will step up this year and push a starter for playing time? It always a player you least expect.

My picks are.....

264748[/snapback]

Holcomb for sure, and Stamer.

My picks are.....

264748[/snapback]

The bills franchise has put in so much into the JP Lossman thing and

would want to come through at all costs...I don't see Holcomb pushing

him at any point and taking over...Firstly that would be a step back for

JP. He needs all the playing time to mature into a player

264890[/snapback]

I hear what you are saying........but at the same time, this is a playoff caliber team. I would not be surprised to see MM and company go to Holcomb if JP is clearly sh*tting the bed. I'm excited to see what JP can do, but now that we have Holcomb I don't think we need to allow the season to rest on the shoulders of just one player.

I hear what you are saying........but at the same time, this is a playoff caliber team. I would not be surprised to see MM and company go to Holcomb if JP is clearly sh*tting the bed. I'm excited to see what JP can do, but now that we have Holcomb I don't think we need to allow the season to rest on the shoulders of just one player.

264926[/snapback]

I agree. I think the Bills will be trying to avoid that early hole they dug themselves last year. I bet that JP would have been in after the Bills performance at the start of the 04 campaign. I would expect they consider the same if JP struggles this year.

264890[/snapback]

L-O-S-M-A-N

Learn it. Live it. Love it. :o

My picks are.....

264748[/snapback]

Lots of people are expecting great things of Jason Peters, and I've seen a number of "start Holcomb" sentiments posted in verious places, so by your own definition they're both doomed to disappoint.

If he's healthy, I'll say Euhus. On defense, Tim Anderson.

Offense:

Josh Reed: I still believe in the guy. Unless the Bills sign another WR, i'd like to see him get another chance.

Lawrence Smith: He was green last year, but did have moments, let's see if he can step up. With the signing of Gandy and McFarland getting more experience, the depth on the O-Line becomes interesting.

Defense:

Tim Anderson: Let's see if he can justify the 2nd round pick we invested in him. Edwards has more experience, so he will have his work cut out for him.

Constantin Ritzmann: Was injured most of the season, but during last year's pre-season, he showed he had a motor to get to the QB. I believe if he gets a chance he will surprise. Keep your eyes open Denney.