The Fire Bell In The Night

Tiberius

Just reaffirms my suspicion that the Kavanagh thing plays very differently on normal Americans than it does among the so-called elite.

BREAKING: Missouri Senate Race.

GOP Challenger Hawley 52%, DEM incumbent McCaskill 44%.

Missouri 16% Catholic voters support Kavanaugh 82%.

6 point shift since Kavanaugh hearings began.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just reaffirms my suspicion that the Kavanagh thing plays very differently on normal Americans than it does among the so-called elite.

BREAKING: Missouri Senate Race.

GOP Challenger Hawley 52%, DEM incumbent McCaskill 44%.

Missouri 16% Catholic voters support Kavanaugh 82%.

6 point shift since Kavanaugh hearings began.

They're trying to use this Ford nonsense to give vulnerable Senators like McCaskill political cover not to vote for Kavanaugh. It won't work. If she has any political sense, she knows she's done if she opposes his nomination.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

They're trying to use this Ford nonsense to give vulnerable Senators like McCaskill political cover not to vote for Kavanaugh. It won't work. If she has any political sense, she knows she's done if she opposes his nomination.

Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill said Wednesday she is voting no on Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court, citing concerns over his stance on anonymous political contributions.

McCaskill's position is significant given that she is running for re-election this year in a state President Donald Trump won in 2016, and Kavanaugh's supporters are targeting Democrats in red or purple states as possible "yes" votes. Republicans, however, hold a 51-49 majority in the chamber and could still confirm Kavanaugh's appointment even if all Democrats were to oppose his nomination.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Cook political report still has Texas as a toss up state even with polls lately having Cruz opening a lead 

https://www.cookpolitical.com/analysis/senate/senate-overview/september-senate-overview-three-ratings-changes

What are you going to grasp at when all straws are outlawed?

grasping at straws.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng

Cruz all over Beto at tonight's "Town Hall".

I don't imagine the "free press" will report it that way.

Cruz forced Beto O’Rourke into saying, multiple times, “I fully support the Second Amendment.”

Even though this is Texas, his base won't like that.

He lied about his dwi also..........

DnqMhhfUwAAVKMv.jpg

When discussing his "running away from his DUI back in the 90's, Beto said:

"No one's mistake defines them for the rest of their lives," ............................................except Kavanaugh amirite?!?

Dems, whether 80 year old veterans................or pretty boy new comers, all follow the "we are different" Bullsh*t.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is horrible. I know there are police reports, etc. And yet, the Dems and #metoo are silent.

Anyone paying even the least amount of attention knows that the left only cares about one thing: winning at any cost.

They don't care about women like Karen Monahan.

They don't even care about Ford.

They just care about getting control of DC again so they can try to pick up where Barry left off.

How do we know this? Name three people on the left...even people here...who have voiced their disgust about Ellison and support for the women he beat up.

You can't. And you won't.

Because they simply don't care.