To Anyone Saying "Too Early For Wild Card Talk"

It's been 17 years with no playoffs, seeeventeeeen years. Personally, I think the ONLY thing fun to talk about is every single scenario possible to end this muthreffn thing. I want to know every single week what exact % our chances are and who needs to lose...when. If we can't talk about it now, when the hell are we supposed to have a little fun around here? Buffalo is not winning a Super Bowl any time soon so I'll exhaust every single conversation possible to figure out what 9 wins gets a tie-breaker over that xyz team.

The Buffalo Bills sit in the 6th spot halfway through the season and I could not care less what they have botched in the past while being there. No matter what, even if they lose to the Saints, they will be plenty alive the following week. Enjoy it while we have it folks because who knows when it comes around again. The AFC is a garbage dump and right now, your Buffalo Bills are the 6th best team in that dump. Benjamin and Clay added to this offense gives us even more to look forward to so let's go have a little fun.

3 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

We need to win the afc conference games. If we do lose to a Saints team that is playing good rite now, i could see this board losing it.

I agree with you on both counts. There are 7 conference and 4 division games left. This game matters the least out of all of them. A win is a win if you get to 10...but if you can only get to 9 your better be rolling up AFC wins

47 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

We need to win the afc conference games. If we do lose to a Saints team that is playing good rite now, i could see this board losing it.

Yes we need to win AFC east games in December, But if we fail to bounce back from the Thursday night Jets embarrassment then Bills fans should lose it.. Good teams heading for the playoffs bounce back and make statements.. Especially at home

As for wildcard talk... Playoffs are the goal.. One game at time, and hopefully witnessing a team that is continuing to grow and get better bound for the playoffs

Edited by ddaryl

I would prefer to just go game to game. If we get there, then I will worry about postseason. All of the Miss Cleo's on this board get tiring.  It is either boom or bust and the entire cycle seems pointless to me.

I think the old adage to not count your eggs before they hatch applies here.

14 minutes ago, simool said:

I would prefer to just go game to game. If we get there, then I will worry about postseason. All of the Miss Cleo's on this board get tiring.  It is either boom or bust and the entire cycle seems pointless to me.

I think the old adage to not count your eggs before they hatch applies here.

We may be dead by December so I choose NOW!

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Yes we need to win AFC east games in December, But if we fail to bounce back from the Thursday night Jets embarrassment then Bills fans should lose it.. Good teams heading for the playoffs bounce back and make statements.. Especially at home

As for wildcard talk... Playoffs are the goal.. One game at time, and hopefully witnessing a team that is continuing to grow and get better bound for the playoffs

How we bounce back after that loss will tell us a lot about this coaching staff and its players

OK, I can’t go anywhere today without seeing people selling Christmas trees and such, so I guess it’s fine to talk Wild Card. Maybe next year we can begin in training camp, with the draft being the starting point the year after.

2 hours ago, Marty McFly said:

How we bounce back after that loss will tell us a lot about this coaching staff and its players

Have to agree...this game may tell us more about the long term future than it does about this season.  I expect a close game.  If it gets out of hand, I think that would indicate a longer road to long term success.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

OK, I can’t go anywhere today without seeing people selling Christmas trees and such, so I guess it’s fine to talk Wild Card. Maybe next year we can begin in training camp, with the draft being the starting point the year after.

My local Dollar General puts out Halloween stuff in early August...Christmas stuff comes out soon after school starts...fireworks go on sale around Easter.  Very confusing.