Bills Backers bars in Chicago

saundena

In Chi on business and want to catch the game with my Bills Bros. I'm staying downtown. Any recommendations? Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong area

Chicago resident here. There's two primary bars, Lincoln Station and Delilah's. I think Lincoln Station gets a bigger crowd in my experience. It's also my preferred venue. It's bigger, usually has Labatt's specials during the game, plays the shout song, etc.

With all that said, Delilah's is a great bar to drink at. Has a divey/punk/biker feel with a great whiskey selection.

Edited by Zac

In Chi on business and want to catch the game with my Bills Bros. I'm staying downtown. Any recommendations? Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong area

Delilah's is small and it will be jammed, a good time. Lincoln Station is larger, more "upscale."

Really can't go wrong with either one.

Anybody know of a place in the western burbs?

I see there's a place up in Streamwood, but that's almost an hour drive, same as going downtown for me. Too much to drive home after 4 hours of beers...

Lived in Chicago from 1997 to 2013. Went to Lincoln Station between 1999 and 2004. 2005 to 2011 at Delilah's. They are both solid, but, go see Mike and the Crew at Delilah's! Its a great place and must see to watch a game..........go Bills! Go Delilah's!!!!

Not much need for "new TV" at Delilah's this year!!

Edited by Manther