PFF 2017 QB rankings - Taylor # 7!

JerseyBills

lol all these anti-Tyrod people who are calling for the magical 5th round savior to replace a better than average QB are the same idiots who are lambasting the Dareus trade because it's next to impossible to draft a decent player in the 6th round.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brees example is a bad one. He hasn't just been playing with the worst defense in the league but over the 3 year 7-9 stretch of the Saints that defense is rhe worst 3 year stretch defense of all time in pretty much every statistic.

It is why I have been saying since summer. If the Saints D can improve even to somewhere between 25th and 28th they probably make the playoffs. Any better than 25th they are in without a question in my mind. They were my darkhorse Superbowl team... and wow that Marshon Lattimore kid.... he is a STUD.

I dont know if I read this here or heard it at work but every time Brees, in New Orleans, has had a defense 25th or better they went to the playoffs.

lol all these anti-Tyrod people who are calling for the magical 5th round savior to replace a better than average QB are the same idiots who are lambasting the Dareus trade because it's next to impossible to draft a decent player in the 6th round.

Do these idiots know that Taylor is a 6th round 180th overall pick?

Boy oh boy, stick with statistics.

Posting stuff that ranks him anywhere from 7th-19th and you think I'm calling him an All-Pro. :doh:

Read the post you directly refer to and you'll see that it's not about how good he is but about how bad he clearly isn't.

And you didn't say Peterman "might" start. You said you think he "will."

You can be wrong, too, ya know 0:)

If you are comfortable with as low as 19 Im not sure what you are railing against. There are very few that have him lower than 20 and like 3 people total on the board that would say worse than something along the lines of theres a group from about 16 to 22 that are 6 of one half dozen of the other in terms of ranking Edited by NoSaint

I dont know if I read this here or heard it at work but every time Brees, in New Orleans, has had a defense 25th or better they went to the playoffs.

Yep he is a really bad example of "even the great ones need help". Give Brees anything north of historically bad and you have a playoff contender.