10-23: McDermott & Coordinator Monday Pressers

....sure as hell like the gritty resolve to come back in the 4th for the W......think I read Bflo is the only remaining undefeated team at home.....make this a feared barn to come to like yesteryear....."W" was not the question but rather "by how much"...........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that. But when Gaines and Johnson go down and we move Hyde to corner because we only have 2 then we are super thin at safety.

I don't think there is another team in the league that only dresses 4 CBs

A team can only do so much in one season. They had a ton of roster turnover and while they have a little cap space now there wasn't all that much to start with.

Also, they don't want just bodies here. They want players that fit and won't bring locker room cancer garbage bringing the team down just because the guy wants to collect a pay check one last time.

A team can only do so much in one season. They had a ton of roster turnover and while they have a little cap space now there wasn't all that much to start with.

Also, they don't want just bodies here. They want players that fit and won't bring locker room cancer garbage bringing the team down just because the guy wants to collect a pay check one last time.

Who is Anquan Boldin?

...just my opinion, but I think Whaley did a pretty good job churinng the roster 24/7 looking for guys to make the club better......these guys do the same thing...BUT......I see a major difference in Pegula opening up the checkbook WIDE for Beane to assemble a staff laden with many former Pro Player Personnel Directors as well as former VP's of Personnel.....a wealth of talent and knowledge to draw from IMO....

Again I completely understand all that.

My first and only point was I've never seen a coach dress 4 corners and that's surprising to me... seeing how the game is moving to 3-4 WR sets it's just not the norm, that's all

If Gaines can play through a whole game it's fine but he is struggling to stay healthy. We have been with 3 cornerbacks a few times this year and that can go bad fast

I have faith in McDermott that he and Byrd can coach up the DBs no doubt. I really had us sneaking into the WC this year and we are off to a great start. I just fear CB depth more than WR depth because street corners don't come in and play like street WRs like Thompson.

We need Gaines to stay healthy all year

Who is Anquan Boldin?

Boldin is a guy who had the reputation throughout his career of being the ultimate professional, a team first guy, and a leader. When he determined his heart really was not in it, he quit. Poor example.

@thadbrown7

McDermott said Monday "had this sked" last yr

In 2016, CAR played OAK/NO/Chargers/KC in 5 wk stretch

4 of #Bills next 5: OAK/NO/Chargers/KC

Thats kinda crazy right there

All of those games were decided by 3 points or less... guess I won't be able to relax for the next 3 weeks.

and thats what makes it fun as all get out !

Boldin is a guy who had the reputation throughout his career of being the ultimate professional, a team first guy, and a leader. When he determined his heart really was not in it, he quit. Poor example.

Correction. It would have been a poor example if he didn't turn around and say he would play for the Pats.

Edited by OhioBills

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison confirmed Monday that he and offensive line coach Juan Castillo made adjustments to blocking scheme during their Week 6 bye, focusing on what their offensive linemen do best.

Well about fckn time!

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison confirmed Monday that he and offensive line coach Juan Castillo made adjustments to blocking scheme during their Week 6 bye, focusing on what their offensive linemen do best.

"Ohhh, do best! That's a good idea. We should focus on what our offensive linemen do best! Ya learn something new everyday in coaching, eh, Juan?"