Here's a O-line McNally may be interested in.

OT Michael Munoz. McNally most certainly helped his father to a HOF career. A T with great footwork. I'm sure Anthony won't object to him coming to Buffalo. Maybe we could get an Archie Manning type influence to go in our favor.

OT Michael Munoz. McNally most certainly helped his father to a HOF career. A T with great footwork. I'm sure Anthony won't object to him coming to Buffalo. Maybe we could get an Archie Manning type influence to go in our favor.

263735[/snapback]

It would be nice, but I don't see him hanging around till the Bills pick in the 2nd round.

I have a feeling he will be gone in early round 2 (possibly in the top 10 of round 2). I also think Baas will be gone as well before the Bills get a chance. I would be THRILLED if they could find a way to land either one of those two guys, but it would take a miracle.

263735[/snapback]

i agree fully!

It would be nice, but I don't see him hanging around till the Bills pick in the 2nd round.

I have a feeling he will be gone in early round 2 (possibly in the top 10 of round 2). I also think Baas will be gone as well before the Bills get a chance. I would be THRILLED if they could find a way to land either one of those two guys, but it would take a miracle.

263736[/snapback]

Munoz could go anywhere from 2nd round to 6th round. He's not the athlete his father was but would still be a first round consideration if not for the injuries. He has serious durability issues. We've seen big name guys projected as early rounders drop right out of the draft because teams were scared off by injuries. Not saying that will happen with Munoz, but it really comes down to how bad his knee and shoulder problems appear to be to team physicians. On talent alone, I would like to see him become a Bill.

The Bills could get a chance at Baas, he's not a tackle, and there is considerable depth at interior line positions in this draft, so a run on center/guards might not take place until around or after the Bills pick in round 2.

Too bad Munoz is more prone to injury than Jennings

263795[/snapback]

Munoz will definitely be around by the time the Bills pick in the 2nd, his stock has really dropped over the last few weeks because of concerns over his string of injuries. I see him as a 3rd rounder at this point...whats really hurting him is that the O-Line is really deep in this year's draft, and why would one gamble on Munoz when they could draft a healthy player like Barnes, Britt or Terry and get the same level of talent?

Munoz only hope to improve his stock is to have a good individual pro day.