SNF: ATL vs. NE on NBC at 8:30 PM ET

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but now they are about to lose their 3rd straight game.

Watching the Pats toy with this team is sickening. Any any faint chance we had at the division title is pretty much going up in flames, and looking at the Pats schedule they probably won't lose a game again for a least a month (possibly at Oakland).

Just tired of this crap.

🙄 just stop please. Whats your handle on the Pats fan board?

Who can beat NE...

Maybe. Feels a bit hopeless

It's very hopeless, and right now I don't see a team in the entire NFL, let alone the AFC that is capable of beating the Pats in the playoffs or SB.

I'll say this though, if Miami keeps rolling they might be a dark horse candidate. Not for the division title of course, but to possibly pull of a huge upset in Foxboro in the playoffs like Rex's jets did some years ago. They are certainly built like those teams were and Gase has done a hell of a job with that team.

In the end though it's probably going to be the Pats vs whatever NFC team emerges from the scrap heap.

[quote name="Iron Maiden" post="4617164" timestamp="15087260

If you've been watching football the last 16 years, you know that NE always gets better as the season progresses....every single year...why would this year be different ?

Injuries, wear and tear on a 40 yr old body. Lot of things can happen during a season. The only constant is change, just takes time.

Injuries, wear and tear on a 40 yr old body. Lot of things can happen during a season. The only constant is change, just takes time.

The guy is playing like a MVP this year.....hell, he might just win the damn thing....he's getting hit a lot this season and just keeps throwing TDs....we really need him to retire....

Man, those Bills wins over Atlanta and Denver are looking more pedestrian every week. At the time we thought they were sure fire playoff teams

Yep pretty much. Was never truly sold on Denver but thought for sure the Falcons were an elite team.

Either way Bills need to beat the teams in front of them and if they are still in the playoff hunt come December they'll be a chance for some quality wins given what is shaping up to be a brutal 2nd half schedule.

It's very hopeless, and right now I don't see a team in the entire NFL, let alone the AFC that is capable of beating the Pats in the playoffs or SB.

I'll say this though, if Miami keeps rolling they might be a dark horse candidate. Not for the division title of course, but to possibly pull of a huge upset in Foxboro in the playoffs like Rex's jets did some years ago. They are certainly built like those teams were and Gase has done a hell of a job with that team.

In the end though it's probably going to be the Pats vs whatever NFC team emerges from the scrap heap.

Are you actually serious or just trying to get a reaction from people?

Man, those Bills wins over Atlanta and Denver are looking more pedestrian every week. At the time we thought they were sure fire playoff teams

I know. The Jets win looks a little better though as the Jets have been playing very well