AFC East is the Best Division in Football

CanadianFan

You dont want the best division, you want the one with the cushy 4-2 or better record. A Browns to easily crush.

And if you are going to crow about sweeping the Jets and Fish then it really isnt the best, is it?

You dont want the best division, you want the one with the cushy 4-2 or better record. A Browns to easily crush.

And if you are going to crow about sweeping the Jets and Fish then it really isnt the best, is it?

If both the Jets and Fish finish the season at .500 or better than yeah that is something to crow about.

The AFCE is the worst division in football. Hands down.

NFC West with 49ers and Cardinals are probably the worst. 9ers just got no talent. Cardinals are too old. They got younger by adding 32 year old AP.

AND AFC EAST has 2 of the top 3 defenses in the league.

As of today based on the individual team records I would agree with this, but over the long haul I don't believe the AFCE will be viewed as the best division in hindsight.

I think the Jets are definitely going to be on the wrong side of .500 when the season is over, and still not sure the Bills and Dolphins will finish .500 or better either despite their respective 3-2 starts.

I still think both the AFC West and NFC South have a better stake to that claim and coincidentally the AFCE plays both of them this season.

Used to have actual victory to enjoy.

You mean like three we have already enjoyed so far through five games? I know it is a what have you done for me lately league, but Jesus, you are taking that a little to literal.

As of today based on the individual team records I would agree with this, but over the long haul I don't believe the AFCE will be viewed as the best division in hindsight.

SHOCKING!! LOL

There is def an argument to be made. For whatever reason it has seemed that the division has caught and surpassed in a number of categories outside of Brady. The Patriots have the worst Defense and worst running game in the divisions. I still expect for NE to win the division but it the closet in 10 years.

I think the Jets are definitely going to be on the wrong side of .500 when the season is over, and still not sure the Bills and Dolphins will finish .500 or better either despite their respective 3-2 starts.

I still think both the AFC West and NFC South have a better stake to that claim and coincidentally the AFCE plays both of them this season.

Eh, just enjoy how things are turning out. It's fun because it was least expected. This is just fun bragging rights crap for now.

Of course nobody expects them to stay there. Until they do.

A lot of times opponents underestimate teams because they lack top talent at skill positions. AFC East standings are just what this indicates. But they are no longer a secret. And natural order will prevail deep into season.