Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

You just can't wait to post "Bills suck" posts can you ?

Who said we suck? I honestly don't know how good or bad this team is but after watching an alleged 'terrible' Dolphins team go to Atlanta after their bye week and come back from down 17 points to win it certainly diminishes what the Bills did.

I think at this point though it's clear the bills aren't going to win many games with their current QB situation. Look what a QB change did for the Bears whose offense was at best on par with the Bills with Taylor right now.

This team has a chance to do something this year if they are willing to address the elephant in the room, if not than yes I guarantee the wins will be few and far between the rest of the season.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tough to beat the Pats* when they pull opponent TDs off the board and then give the ball to the Pats* for absolutely no clear reason.

Yeah. I don't think anyone has anything in the playbook to combat that nonsense. What the hell is the point of instant replay when the final call is worse than the initial one.

Who said we suck? I honestly don't know how good or bad this team is but after watching an alleged 'terrible' Dolphins team go to Atlanta after their bye week and come back from down 17 points to win it certainly diminishes what the Bills did.

I think at this point though it's clear the bills aren't going to win many games with their current QB situation. Look what a QB change did for the Bears whose offense was at best on par with the Bills with Taylor right now.

This team has a chance to do something this year if they are willing to address the elephant in the room, if not than yes I guarantee the wins will be few and far between the rest of the season.

So what if Miami came back and won. Pitts got destroyed by the jags and lost to the bears. Are they terrible because of it? Green bay and Detroit lost to Atlanta does that make those two teams terrible because the Bills beat Atlanta?

The Jets got the game stolen by the refs today. Jets are supposedly in tank mode going for the first pick. Pats shouldn't have won that football game. Does that mean the Pats suck?

Chicago changing Qbs did nothing. He played badly all game long and badly last week.

The Bills don't just have a QB problem they have an offense problem and putting Peterman in isn't going to bring this team to the promised land. Sooner people realize that the better off they will be. The sooner you realize that you posting a hundred threads under the guise of "start Peterman" isn't going to make it happen, the better off you'll be.

So what if Miami came back and won. Pitts got destroyed by the jags and lost to the bears. Are they terrible because of it? Green bay and Detroit lost to Atlanta does that make those two teams terrible because the Bills beat Atlanta?

The Jets got the game stolen by the refs today. Jets are supposedly in tank mode going for the first pick. Pats shouldn't have won that football game. Does that mean the Pats suck?

Chicago changing Qbs did nothing. He played badly all game long and badly last week.

The Bills don't just have a QB problem they have an offense problem and putting Peterman in isn't going to bring this team to the promised land. Sooner people realize that the better off they will be. The sooner you realize that you posting a hundred threads under the guise of "start Peterman" isn't going to make it happen, the better off you'll be.

Not denying this team has multiple problems across the board on offense, but QB is the main issue and with better QB play it can mask the other problems (i.e. putting in a guy that can read a defense and make quick decisions, give his WR's a chance to make a play, etc). In fact if you watched the Bears game that's what Trubisky did on the game winning drive in overtime. Despite his overall numbers he made plays when he needed to and threw the ball up high only where his WR could get it on the game winning drive.

Nothing is change with Taylor behind center, teams are going to continue to stack the box and shut down McCoy knowing he won't take chances with the football and throw the ball more than 10 yards deep.

Sucks being right but other people are fully aware of this it's not just me. Bucs are getting destroyed right now in AZ but guarantee they will right the ship against the Bills next week playing against Taylor if he's the starter.

Not denying this team has multiple problems across the board on offense, but QB is the main issue and with better QB play it can mask the other problems (i.e. putting in a guy that can read a defense and make quick decisions, give his WR's a chance to make a play, etc). In fact if you watched the Bears game that's what Trubisky did on the game winning drive in overtime. Despite his overall numbers he made plays when he needed to and threw the ball up high only where his WR could get it on the game winning drive.

Nothing is change with Taylor behind center, teams are going to continue to stack the box and shut down McCoy knowing he won't take chances with the football and throw the ball more than 10 yards deep.

Sucks being right but other people are fully aware of this it's not just me. Bucs are getting destroyed right now in AZ but guarantee they will right the ship against the Bills next week playing against Taylor if he's the starter.

Why? Winston is not some great QB. He is just as bad as Tyrod. I admit that I do t watch much football but I watched two games from him and all he did was make bad decisions and sail passes.

Brady didn't play any better against the Jets today than Tyrod did this year. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing. Brady is still worlds better than Tyrod. Things happen. Tyrod had 3 decent games and two stinkers. If he continues to stink and lose games I'll join you in the Peterman chant.

he is the starter.

you can not say with certainty you'll be right about the bucs (or any team for that matter), they're not a very good football team and may be without winston depending on how bad his shoulder is. it's why we watch the game, no guarantees. week to week.

It's truly amazing that after all these years people still try and diminish what the Pats have done, especially this year.

Yes that TD play that was reversed was questionable but it was the right call according to the rules sadly. The point is they won, and are now 4-2 after a lot of folks claimed they were finished again after another 2-2 start.

As for the Bills though, realistically this team was always playing for a wildcard anyway but serious changes are needed if they are going to do that, let alone win 3 or 4 more games period this year.

The biased refs have never been more obvious, Patriots benefit from the Officials and if anyone wants to deny that they're a moron.

clear as a bell. then they balanced it out with 2 Offensive holding calls on the next Pats play.

So it seems fair to me..

Edited by 3rdand12

NE didn't look that good. We looked much better against the Jets. NE won another close game on a dishonest call. Next.

A classy guy like Rodgers is out for the season. Yet the classless one is still playing. No wonder NFL ratings are down.

S-Jenkins touchdown somehow turns into a turnover. Go figure. Reviewer spent more time watching Butler plead his case instead of the action. SF clearly regained control before hitting the goal line/ pylon. Yes sir Mr Butler, comin right up.

This should be known as the "Just give it to em'" game part 2

NE didn't look that good. We looked much better against the Jets. NE won another close game on a dishonest call. Next.

A classy guy like Rodgers is out for the season. Yet the classless one is still playing. No wonder NFL ratings are down.

The next game against the Jets isn't going to be easy and they are certainly a much better team than everbody thought.

Have a hard time seeing us win this game (like many others left) unless we make a QB change.

It's truly amazing that after all these years people still try and diminish what the Pats have done, especially this year.

Yes that TD play that was reversed was questionable but it was the right call according to the rules sadly. The point is they won, and are now 4-2 after a lot of folks claimed they were finished again after another 2-2 start.

As for the Bills though, realistically this team was always playing for a wildcard anyway but serious changes are needed if they are going to do that, let alone win 3 or 4 more games period this year.

seriously.

I actually hadn't noticed.

i just watch Bills and cheer for them

But yes, those Pats Are Amazing.

dude just admit you are transgender football wise. Maybe you were a Bills football fan once. But you aint wearing the same clothes anymore. Stop pretending. we all noticed

They feast on weak teams every year, cheat and win tough games with crutially bad decisions from refs.

The Bills also beat the Jets btw.

The TD play wasn't questionable. It was the worst call I've ever seen in football.

Edited by Scott7975

diminish what the pats* have done? truly amazing?

so much praise here from a bills fan?

The next game against the Jets isn't going to be easy and they are certainly a much better team than everbody thought.

Have a hard time seeing us win this game (like many others left) unless we make a QB change.

You are a NE troll. How about the Bills win against Denver- a team NE can't beat.

They feast on weak teams every year, cheat and win tough games with crutially bad decisions from refs.

The Bills also beat the Jets btw.

At home, Pats beat them on the road and came back 14 down so big difference.

I'll make a bold prediction though and say we aren't beating the Jets again in the TNF game. With a switch to Peterman chances would be better but still not sure that's going to happen.

The 1 good thing about the call is that everyone is talking about it..instead of " Brady is now the winiest QB in NFL history "....I was not looking forward to the media ball wash....That call took that away at least....

The Announcers pounded it ! I was delighted to see some unbiased reporting, and then sticking to it.

Good for them good for football