Just had a brief convo with Donald Jones.

Cherrybone

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gugny isn't it kind of strange that Donald Jones mentioned our convo on the John Murphy show today? Hmmmmm

pics or it didn't happen.

Hey man Donald Jones mentioned our convo today on the John Murphy show today. Of course he's lying though. I'll call the show tomorrow and tell him we need pics or he's lying.

shouldn't take long for you to come up with a few pics, now should it?

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just post some pics

Hey Gugny isn't it kind of strange that Donald Jones mentioned our convo on the John Murphy show today? Hmmmmm

First, I wasn't the only one who called BS.

Second, unless he said, "spoke with Cherry Bone from TBD ..." I still call BS.

First, I wasn't the only one who called BS.

Second, unless he said, "spoke with Cherry Bone from TBD ..." I still call BS.

So you mean to tell me I knew yesterday that he would mention that he talked to a Bills fan in Jersey at his son's game today? Dam I'm good.

pics or it didn't happen.

shouldn't take long for you to come up with a few pics, now should it?

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just post some pics

DaBillsFanSince1973 hey you should've called the John Murphy show today and told Donald Jones that you need pics or he's lying about talking to a Bills fan in Jersey at his son's game.

If you were really there how many yards was the big play his kid had, at the game he stated was in jersey, as you mentioned prior to that show.

Being as though my son's game was before his son's game I really didn't pay attention to the rest of the games. Me and him were talking a few minutes before his son's game was about to begin. Like I said his son play on the bigger team. I left after our convo. We did talk for about 10 minutes and I left.

Another March 2017...amazing.

Why do you message board neckbeards do this constantly. I lurked for years and only signed up because some kap related thread bothered my soul and i needed to comment. I signed up at bbmb a couple years ago and got banned 10 minutes after my first comment because someone like you said I was a banned poster with a new name or multiple troll account.

Way to make me feel welcome typical tbd turd.

Now go analyze my comment history.

Cherrybone is the only Bills fan in the state of NJ whose son plays football.

Duly noted.

Now you're making yourself sound dumb. It would be wiser to just admit that your wrong bottom line. How many Bills fans from NJ came here and mentioned they had a convo with Donald Jones at their son's game? Hmmm. So it's not ironic that I mentioned this yesterday and he mentioned the same question I said I asked him? But you still want to question the validity of what I'm saying? No more to say. Keep it moving.

Being as though my son's game was before his son's game I really didn't pay attention to the rest of the games. Me and him were talking a few minutes before his son's game was about to begin. Like I said his son play on the bigger team. I left after our convo. We did talk for about 10 minutes and I left.

I was joking sir, by pointing out the fact you mentioned it long before he stated he was there I was hoping to unveil my sarcasm ... I didn't doubt you

I've heard DJs skepticism on Tyrod and his opposition to Sammy move.

I'm not sure his opinion is any better than anyone else's. Sammy isn't lighting it up elsewhere, TT has a winning record and some of the bubble WR guys he really liked didn't make the team.

Now you're making yourself sound dumb. It would be wiser to just admit that your wrong bottom line. How many Bills fans from NJ came here and mentioned they had a convo with Donald Jones at their son's game? Hmmm. So it's not ironic that I mentioned this yesterday and he mentioned the same question I said I asked him? But you still want to question the validity of what I'm saying? No more to say. Keep it moving.

Dude, what's the big deal? If you're gonna make **** up, at least use someone with a little relevance.

I was joking sir, by pointing out the fact you mentioned it long before he stated he was there I was hoping to unveil my sarcasm ... I didn't doubt you

I've heard DJs skepticism on Tyrod and his opposition to Sammy move.

I'm not sure his opinion is any better than anyone else's. Sammy isn't lighting it up elsewhere, TT has a winning record and some of the bubble WR guys he really liked didn't make the team.

No problem I was just answering your question. Just like any other member on this board regardless we cool. One thing we have in common, we love the Bills.

Dude, what's the big deal? If you're gonna make **** up, at least use someone with a little relevance.

You're the one that made it bigger then it was. You went into made up history, a story about a urologist stealing glasses, and how people just do things just because. So who made it a big deal? All you had to do was say you don't believe it. Anyway time to move on.

No problem I was just answering your question. Just like any other member on this board regardless we cool. One thing we have in common, we love the Bills.

You're the one that made it bigger then it was. You went into made up history, a story about a urologist stealing glasses, and how people just do things just because. So who made it a big deal? All you had to do was say you don't believe it. Anyway time to move on.

http://poststar.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/local-doctor-arrested-for-alleged-shoplifting/article_019d7529-f862-5e4a-9907-8ff8fe4a8573.html

Where's your link, bruh?