TNF: Eagles vs. Panthers on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/panther-tracks/article178664736.html

I'd have choke slammed that mother !@#$er. Doing that is just wrong and he's about the size of a tooth pick. It'd be like heavens light allowed me to brutally hurt someone. I'd love it

Victim is 62 yrs old. NFL looking in to it. The puncher is under arrest.

His chick was involved. Did you see that.

She was arguing with the guys behind her. Then her boyfriend turned around and popped the other guy in the face.

Betches be crazy. Drunk betches be crazier yet.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was arguing with the guys behind her. Then her boyfriend turned around and popped the other guy in the face.

it was also probably her brother. #northcarolina

Still mad, huh?

It's ok, sweetie...I won't hurt you're little feelings anymore.

I can't speak on what I would do to your face, though...cause that would be even uglier than what you see everyday in the mirror.

this is coming from someone looking for respect here. something tells me you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

before you go and say he deserved it, a better man walks away and keeps his trap shut. key word, better man. something you are not.

internet threats...laughing.gif

Still mad, huh?

It's ok, sweetie...I won't hurt you're little feelings anymore.

I can't speak on what I would do to your face, though...cause that would be even uglier than what you see everyday in the mirror.

Werent you just getting really emotional the other day pretending to be the victim here?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/panther-tracks/article178664736.html

I'd have choke slammed that mother !@#$er. Doing that is just wrong and he's about the size of a tooth pick. It'd be like heavens light allowed me to brutally hurt someone. I'd love it

Victim is 62 yrs old. NFL looking in to it. The puncher is under arrest.

he deserves 10x what you would of done to his ass. karma is going to have that little boy for lunch, guarantee it.

this is where it's at today. society is one !@#$ed up joint for sure...

The assailant and his gf were standing the whole game. The older gentlemen were telling them to sit down and they were being jerks. The kid that punched the old man was calling him a hick geriatric f$&@ & fa$&ot then when the old man was telling to sit down he popped him.

I dont know if I could have sat there and watch it unfold without stepping in. Had a similar incident like this at MetLife stadium in 2013. There was a group of older drunk men about in the age range of 45-60, they were picking on this girl and her bf that were Bills fans. My buddy and I finally stepped in and said something, then they directed their attention to us and actually followed us back to my truck after the game nothing but all talk. But, sometimes its ridiculous how people fight at a game.

he deserves 10x what you would of done to his ass. karma is going to have that little boy for lunch, guarantee it.

this is where it's at today. society is one !@#$ed up joint for sure...

I can't believe no one stepped in to knock him out or at least protect the man.

Not to mention, I just hate bullies. I'm peaceful and for being such a dick I generally manage to avoid physical altercations. But, in a case like this I don't know if I could have contained myself once I saw that blood on the dude

this is coming from someone looking for respect here. something tells me you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

before you go and say he deserved it, a better man walks away and keeps his trap shut. key word, better man. something you are not.

internet threats...laughing.gif

You're off on alot of things here, so nothing unusual. Must be off the meds again.

How can you speak on anyone being the better man? You haven't demonstrated such behavior in all your years on the message boards.

Kick rocks, old timer. When I want advice, I'll get from someone who actually has a clue.

You've never given me a reason to play nice with you, so with that said...piss off.

You could just not do that.

This food fight crap between the same 3-4 posters isn't a good read. PM each other about it.

Talk to those posters because I'm tired of being singled out when others start it up.

Go back a page and see who clearly wanted to get into it. I'll give you a hint...it was not I.

Did you guys miss the part where he went after me?

I'm just retaliating.

just stop now. Youre getting on my nerves and that'll really be tough on you.

And if you think they're hard and annoying and all that you would be really upset with me

Edited by Boyst62

You're off on alot of things here, so nothing unusual. Must be off the meds again.

How can you speak on anyone being the better man? You haven't demonstrated such behavior in all your years on the message boards.

Kick rocks, old timer. When I want advice, I'll get from someone who actually has a clue.

You've never given me a reason to play nice with you, so with that said...piss off.

Talk to those posters because I'm tired of being singled out when others start it up.

Go back a page and see who clearly wanted to get into it. I'll give you a hint...it was not I.

Ignore them all. For the sake of this board, please. I don't give a crap who started this petty nonsense. Just stop.

lamp