Turbosrrgood: He's your chance.

Far too often you demagogue in the shout box, and make bare assertions, then claim victory because the shout box feed isn't set up to archive actual discussion or debate in a meaningful way.

Down here, it's different.

Let's do this.

Wow did I get this guy upset...I love it.

So what is the debate about? I'll be more than happy to fairly judge who has the more reasoned argument.

You aren't going to get the opportunity. He won't debate down here because his tactics (bare assertion, straw manning, etc.) don't hold up in a medium where everything is archived and visible.

The topic can be whatever he wants it to be, if he ever finds the intellectual honesty to engage.

So what is the debate about? I'll be more than happy to fairly judge who has the more reasoned argument.

Topic was about abortion and birth control. The problem is that many people were trying to discuss it in the shoutbox, which is designed for food fights and temper tantrums.

Topic was about abortion and birth control. The problem is that many people were trying to discuss it in the shoutbox, which is designed for food fights and temper tantrums.

The topic was the merits of social conservatism, one plank, which Turbos touched on (I'm not even sure if it was him who introduced it due to the nature of the shout box) being abortion/birth control.

The topic was the merits of social conservatism, one plank, which Turbos touched on (I'm not even sure if it was him who introduced it due to the nature of the shout box) being abortion/birth control.

I don't spend much time at that kiddie table but the conversation was hard to follow what with it refreshing so often.