[News] V-Coach - Bills sign QB Kelly Holcomb

Hey, maybe he's betting on TV putting another big hurt on JP in training camp!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8253862

"Holcomb is a good fit, with experience as both a backup and starter. Bauer said he's already informed the Bills that Holcomb would have no problem playing behind Losman.

Holcomb's deal includes incentives based on playing time and if he should take over as starter for any reason."

263494[/snapback]

I have ZERO problems with KH having incentives built into his contract. If he earns, or is thrust into a starting role, he should be paid more.

Certainly I am in the minority here, but I expect a qb battle at least at some point in the season.

May the better qb win!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look your heroes Bledsoe and Flutie are long gone, deal with it and move ahead. Why do we have to be butt kissin chumps? Because we have a different opinion and share it? I dont care if Donahoe or Jesus Christ himself signed Holcome, if I agree or disagree you can rest assure I'm gonna go ahead say what I feel. LA Billz your old as hell to be tryin to come up with a catchy phrase like kool aid drinkin chumps...more soon then later your catch phrase is gonna be "pass the depends".

Look your heroes Bledsoe and Flutie are long gone, deal with it and move ahead. Why do we have to be butt kissin chumps? Because we have a different opinion and share it? I dont care if Donahoe or Jesus Christ himself signed Holcome, if I agree or disagree you can rest assure I'm gonna go ahead say what I feel. LA Billz your old as hell to be tryin to come up with a catchy phrase like kool aid drinkin chumps...more soon then later your catch phrase in gonna be "pass the depends".

263506[/snapback]

Dude, head over to dictionary.com and look up "sarcasm." Damn.

You all realize of course, that the signings of Gandy and Holcombe validates a recent prediction that TD was doing something at OBD, and that someone, not sure who, would be signed at an indeterminate point in time. Freaky, isn't it? The only thing missing is CAPS and A WHOLE BUNCH OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!

Personally speaking, I'm very disappointed by this signing. Clearly, the brass at OBD are lost in their ability to find true back up talent because if they had any sense about them at all, they would have brought Flutie in here. Everyone knows Flutie would adjust better to JP's gameplans...and everyone knows that Flutie just wins. It's what he does. He wins.

We could have gotten Flutie at what clearly would be fair market value, and it's clear that all you chuckleheads who like hiring of Holcomb are nothing more than TD butt-kissing kool-aid drinking chumps.

Kelly Holcomb, indeed. ;)

263474[/snapback]

Hey Alaskan, show me the sarcasm. That looks heart felt to me.

Hey Alaskan, show me the sarcasm. That looks heart felt to me.

263514[/snapback]

I have 16,000 posts (what a loser). Mock has about 10,500. You have less than 60.

I'd say that makes me a slightly better judge of what he's trying to say. Trust me. ;)

TD butt-kissing kool-aid drinking chumps.

Kelly Holcomb, indeed. ;)

263474[/snapback]

Personally I dont like TD, but kool aid drinking chumps is too much for me to accept.

Now then, get out of that Jello tree ya fool.

Kelly's a nice deal.

Indeed, Kelly Holcomb ;)

I have 16,000 posts (what a loser). 

263520[/snapback]

So what? I've been a member for 1 3/4 years and have 8 posts. 3 or 4 of the today even ;) ( also equals loser )

Now who know's what? ;);):lol: