Two feet on the ground

The Bills have played well all season and dare I say over achieved. With the injuries, place and timing of this weeks games this was the expected result.

Anyone that has gone off the rails over an offense falling flat with Zay Zay as their number 1 WR is bonkers. The Bills played hard again today, almost hard enough to win a game they had no buisness winning.

Heal up on the bye week and take down a shaky Bucs team.

No business winning you say?

With a +3 turnover rating for almost the whole game, the relevant question is "how did we lose?"

The Bengals lost both their starting CBs in this game and were far from firing on all cylinders too.

With a +3 turnover rating for almost the whole game, the relevant question is "how did we lose?"

The Bengals lost both their starting CBs in this game and were far from firing on all cylinders too.

Don't take yourself overly serious. How many bounces went the Bills way today? All of them? Still didn't win right? Perhaps that's a hint that they didn't belong.

Outmatched today with the injuries but the effort was there.

Cincinnati was 1-3, but carry on.

We never said trust the process before this season. Thats new.

Fair enough on both points, but the sentiment remains. How many times have we had hot starts and beat good teams, only to instantly drop like a rock when starters begin to get injured? I don't know how many, but too many.

Like I said, I am really hoping that's not the case, and I do believe we will eventually get there with this coaching staff. That's the big difference this year. There was no hope with prior coaching staff.

Yeah +3, you get the win a heinous amount of the time. Hard to do that in a loss.

The Bills have played well all season and dare I say over achieved. With the injuries, place and timing of this weeks games this was the expected result.

Anyone that has gone off the rails over an offense falling flat with Zay Zay as their number 1 WR is bonkers. The Bills played hard again today, almost hard enough to win a game they had no buisness winning.

Heal up on the bye week and take down a shaky Bucs team.

We have elite D and kick game for sure. I have faith in this staff with the bye to figure things out on O. We're missing a great LT who returns , I want to see more creativity in the run game. The sky is far from falling, this team can play, we can absolutely get to 4-2 , we return home, just gotta adjust..