So What is the offensive game plan moving forward?

If they continue to run that garbage stretch run play with this line they are going to continue to kill drives with it. Not saying that the line played well, but they've got to stop running that play. Its easy to recognize it before and after the snap, and I believe they only tried a deep throw once. The receivers are practice squad quality and It wasn't a very good game for Tyrod.

If they continue to run that garbage stretch run play with this line they are going to continue to kill drives with it. Not saying that the line played well, but they've got to stop running that play. Its easy to recognize it before and after the snap, and I believe they only tried a deep throw once. The receivers are practice squad quality and It wasn't a very good game for Tyrod.

Other than that, they did great!

I remember when Roman was here the first few games of his second season when he got fired. Tyrod stunk just as bad with the new throwing scheme so Lynn created the user friendly scheme for Tyrod where he doesnt really need to do much and it worked somewhat, still not good enough but not as bad as what Roman was trying to do. Truth is Tyrod needs a simplified scheme sadly teams know this so even if they tried to do it other teams will counter with the make him be a QB game plan. We will never see a 300 game from Tyrod, he is what he is, not good enough.

OL needs to step it up in a big way. Win the match up with the guy across the line from them. With 8 in the box, the WRs have to be open on well designed routes. I don't think we have a very sound O philosophy/design or whatever. Even with marginal talent at WR/QB we should be able to move the chains provided the OL wins their match ups. If there are no personnel changes, TT needs to run the ball a lot more.

I didnt see too much creativity in the offense. I wonder if the coaches know the offense is bad so they just run conservative plays. The Bills have a lot of issues on offense so it isnt just one player or position group.

I think they are running Lynn's scheme and it's proving to not be good enough to win the bigger games regularly just like last season.

I remember when Roman was here the first few games of his second season when he got fired. Tyrod stunk just as bad with the new throwing scheme so Lynn created the user friendly scheme for Tyrod where he doesnt really need to do much and it worked somewhat, still not good enough but not as bad as what Roman was trying to do. Truth is Tyrod needs a simplified scheme sadly teams know this so even if they tried to do it other teams will counter with the make him be a QB game plan. We will never see a 300 game from Tyrod, he is what he is, not good enough.

SMH What else can you do with this type of posting.

I think they are running Lynn's scheme and it's proving to not be good enough to win the bigger games regularly just like last season.

The defense cost them the playoffs last season, not the offense. the offense may cost them this year-mostly due to a bad WR corp.

That's not true, Watkins and Woods weren't elite but they are better than what we have right now.

Maybe Reiley finally gets his chance.

Watkins was a part-time receiver, Goodwin too. Woods was about equal to what we have now. I like Matthews and Zay will get better. Clay was coming into his own with a big improvement from past. Losing him early really hurt. I hope Reilly gets a chance too. Holmes needs to simply go away.

Other than that, they did great!

Lol. They stunk, and I'm not sure wtf they are thinking with that line they put together today up front. It's like they are more concerned with running a particular style of offensive scheme rather than one that works. The O this year is like Rex coaching the D last 2 years - its bad coaching and the wrong personnel.

You cant be serious with this. This offense has zero to do with anything Lynn has ever done. BTW your hero Lynn is 1-4 with Philip Rivers and they barely won today.

EJ is going to pass for 220 and maybe 2 TD's vs the Ravens defense. Taylor is easily tradable at this point. His job security should be at defcon 3.

Swing and a miss

Were you awake last season? We ran mostly spread with a lot of option plays that exploited defenses and we had better WRs that could stretch the field and push the defense back. I havent seen one option play in the last few games at all. Dont lie dude.

Lol. They stunk, and I'm not sure wtf they are thinking with that line they put together today up front. It's like they are more concerned with running a particular style of offensive scheme rather than one that works. The O this year is like Rex coaching the D last 2 years - its bad coaching and the wrong personnel.

Nailed that **** bro.

That's not true, Watkins and Woods weren't elite but they are better than what we have right now.

Maybe Reiley finally gets his chance.

We didn't have them in most games last year. We were picking up WR's off practice squads and even were so thin we coaxed what's his face out of retirement for a game. We were definitely worse off last year with what was on the field.