Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

I have know idea, please expound upon what he's shown with regard to being ready to start at the NFL level.

All we have right now is Preseason and college play and you know that so what would you like me to say?

Apparently my eye test sees things differently then yours...

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PFF

Ranking the NFL's offensive lines by average PFF grade Full list here: https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-by-average-grade-week-5
The unit has played well in pass protection as they rank seventh in the league with a pass blocking efficiency rating of 82.2, having allowed just 38 pressures on 171 pass blocking snaps.

Oh, look at that.

But I thought the OLine was terrible at pass blocking and putting a rookie behind that line would be a disaster?

Oh, look at that.

But I thought the OLine was terrible at pass blocking and putting a rookie behind that line would be a disaster?

Someone that can see over the line thats protecting them?

If Dennison is trying to force a square peg into a round hole its not going to work in my humble opinion.

Edited by Figster

Someone that can see over the line thats protecting them?

If Dennison is trying to force a square peg into a round hole its not going to work in my humble opinion.

Wood: 6-4

Incognito: 6-4

Ducasse: 6-5

Dawkins: 6-5

Mills: 6-5

Miller: 6-3

Groy: 6-5

Glenn: 6-6

McDermott: 6-8

Tyrod: 6-1

Peterman: 6-2

Is it Tyrod's fault that we have no quality receivers on our roster? Clay is OK, but he'll be MIA for weeks and missed most of the last game. Our best WR is also out for several weeks and he's average. Our OL is below average. I'm not saying Tyrod is good enough to carry the team by any stretch of the imagination, but what if he had something to work with? Let's also remember that we've played against excellent defenses in all but 1 of our games so far. We have 6 high picks in the next draft. Whether Tyrod, Nate or some new arrival starts for us in '18, they should be surrounded by better talent next year.

That said, it would not surprise me if the new staff went after 'their' QB after the season.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can't hit what you can't see when a 6' 5" line is in front of a 6' 1" player.

I wonder how Drew Brees has been so successful at the NFL level since he's not 6'5" tall?

QB's also need to see the field or their throwing blindly,

You get that right?

You get that has nothing to do with height...right?

If college scouting reports are accurate ... TT would never have made it in the NFL. His Scouting Report needs-to-improve are the same as his NFL needs-to-improve

I wonder how Drew Brees has been so successful at the NFL level since he's not 6'5" tall?

Have you watched Drew play? I have. You will see his head is tilted back trying to see over lineman.

Also ... Drew throws the ball with anticipation and doesn't wait for the guy to stop and turn towards him before he makes a pass. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Hell Doug Flutie used to jump up to see at times when he passed the ball.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

If college scouting reports are accurate ... TT would never have made it in the NFL. His Scouting Report needs-to-improve are the same as his NFL needs-to-improve

Have you watched Drew play? I have. You will see his head is tilted back trying to see over lineman.

Also ... Drew throws the ball with anticipation and doesn't wait for the guy to stop and turn towards him before he makes a pass.

Hell Doug Flutie used to jump up and pass.

Brock Osweiler should be a star according to your line of thinking.

Is it Tyrod's fault that we have no quality receivers on our roster? Clay is OK, but he'll be MIA for weeks and missed most of the last game. Our best WR is also out for several weeks and he's average. Our OL is below average. I'm not saying Tyrod is good enough to carry the team by any stretch of the imagination, but what if he had something to work with? Let's also remember that we've played against excellent defenses in all but 1 of our games so far. We have 6 high picks in the next draft. Whether Tyrod, Nate or some new arrival starts for us in '18, they should be surrounded by better talent next year.

That said, it would not surprise me if the new staff went after 'their' QB after the season.

It's Tyrod's fault for not getting the ball out after having plenty of time in the pocket. If after attempting a pass to a receiver that receiver can't make a play on the well-thrown ball, that's on the receiver.

Edited by Wayne Arnold