Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of talent is everywhere on offense right now. You cant just expect to plug someone else in at QB and watch them flourish simply because they are not Tyrod. The reality is that this is offense is bad and its not just because of Tyrod.

Fair enough but the key factor plain and simple is @ QB.

There are just too many plays left on the field.

I never said Tyrod didn't have flaws. I fully want them to draft their guy. I'm simply saying, and it should be freaking obvious, that having receiving targets makes a difference. It makes a difference for Tyrod. It makes a difference for Brady. It makes a difference for every damn QB out there. We are fielding the worst wr core in the league and people are holding Tyrod to a standard that he shouldn't be held to. I would be hard pressed to say Brady would do anything with this group and this oline. I think people are too hard on him. That's all.

My standard is don't hold onto the ball and get sacked on the first play of the final drive where you need a touchdown.

Taylor failed to meet that standard on Sunday.

Please. Not the "this" blast. Hit me with the "agenda" blast. The "hater" blast. The "let the mods take care of him blast". Throw a few😄😄😄😄 at me. Or a "meh". Anything but the "this" blast.

This!!!!

BINGO

And this Edited by Buffalo Boy

My standard is don't hold onto the ball and get sacked on the first play of the final drive where you need a touchdown.

That is my take as well

He could have done a few things on that first play like throw it away or scramble like he likes too...

Taking that sack is a mortal sin in football

I never said Tyrod didn't have flaws. I fully want them to draft their guy. I'm simply saying, and it should be freaking obvious, that having receiving targets makes a difference. It makes a difference for Tyrod. It makes a difference for Brady. It makes a difference for every damn QB out there. We are fielding the worst wr core in the league and people are holding Tyrod to a standard that he shouldn't be held to. I would be hard pressed to say Brady would do anything with this group and this oline. I think people are too hard on him. That's all.

Sorry Scott but your going nowhere with this. Anything short of 'Tyrod needs to be lowered into a boiling vat of hydrocloric acid one inch at a time' will satisfy the Peterman crowd.

This!!!!

And this

Please stop. Have mercy. I cant take it anymore. No more this's. If you have one ounce of compassion in your soul youll stop. Just ask yourself 'what would Jesus do?'

Edited by Billsmovinup

Yeah because that never happens to any other QB. Its fine. Taylor wasn't good this game. Neither was anyone else.

BINGO

Except that's completely wrong and you know it.

Sorry Scott but your going nowhere with this. Anything short of 'Tyrod needs to be lowered into a boiling vat of hydrocloric acid one inch at a time' will satisfy the Peterman crowd.

Please stop. Have mercy. I cant take it anymore. No more this's. If you have one ounce of compassion in your soul youll stop. Just ask yourself 'what would Jesus do?'

I know its going nowhere. Peterman will come in and make Kaelin Clay and Stone hands Jones into Jerry Rice and Andre Reed. No doubt about it. That's what QBs do.

Yeah because that never happens to any other QB. Its fine. Taylor wasn't good this game. Neither was anyone else.

Except that's completely wrong and you know it.

Completely? Not true. TT is as much to blame.

This was one of his 3 worst games per report.

Sorry I dont have the link but Rodak may have reported it.

Enough of the same excuses week after week.

This is a game the Bills should have won.

To be honest Im being kind in my criticism.

We're not talking one game here. Taylor's fatal flaws have been on display for more than two years now.

Pretty strange, huh?

(1) The Taylor Haters are so committed to the purity of their passion they insist it must make no difference TT is playing with scrubs.

(2) So you show them it makes a difference indeed. Given a legitimate Number One & Two receiver to throw to, Taylor has played pretty well

(3) So they retreat to "real quarterbacks don't need receivers" because they "elevate" dross into gold

(4) So you show them that's nonsense, using his Bradyness Himself as an example

(5) So they retreat into ..... wait for it ...... saying it must make no difference etc, etc,

We could just re-post the same numbers that started this. They're pretty clear cut, after all. But the Haters would lead us on the same circular dance I'm sure......

Edited by grb

Completely? Not true. TT is as much to blame.

This was one of his 3 worst games per report.

Sorry I dont have the link but Rodak may have reported it.

Enough of the same excuses week after week.

This is a game the Bills should have won.

To be honest Im being kind in my criticism.

And no criticism of the WRs. Gotta love this poster. No wonder I have him blocked but occasionally look at a post for amusement.