Tre'Davious White

Mark Vader

The dynamic duo will be back and ready to report for Bengals duty.

:thumbsup:

This week it would probably be sharece wright.

Good week to get used to AJ Green... he does play pretty physical... much bigger than his size. And he is smooth With good agility in man and good pattern awareness in zone so him and Tre should be enough to handle Green

As long as the pass rush is revved up

As long as Kyle and Jerry are playing, i won't worry about revved up :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremiah and Brooks talk Top 25 Rookies with White under discussion at the 3:15 mark.

How do you rank a backup player (cohen) or a guy who has only played in 2 out of 4 games over White? Ridiculous. And I'd give the nod to White over Adams and even Hooker.

Glad they took him instead of who I wanted. :lol:

Who did you want? Do I have to add you to my OJ Howard watch list?

How much of either have you watched to favor White over them?

White over Adams yes. Over Hooker I honestly haven't seen enough. But all were outstanding prospects and will be very good.

How much of either have you watched to favor White over them?

I've seen several Jets games. Adams is good but I would take White over him. I saw just one Colts game but in general I'd take a CB over a S, hence the "even" qualifier.

This week it would probably be sharece wright.

Good week to get used to AJ Green... he does play pretty physical... much bigger than his size. And he is smooth With good agility in man and good pattern awareness in zone so him and Tre should be enough to handle Green

As long as the pass rush is revved up

Leonard Johnson should be paired up with AJ Green; he is the most physical of the corners and when he was paired up with Atlanta's Julio Jones he did a good job.

Leonard Johnson should be paired up with AJ Green; he is the most physical of the corners and when he was paired up with Atlanta's Julio Jones he did a good job.

He did a good job on him and so did Tre.

Johnson has been pretty good from the slot so I think he should continue to gel there.Wright has been good in spot duty on the outside And you need a outside spot corner

They will all see green probably on Sunday