Tre'Davious White

Mark Vader

I love our new secondary. These guys could become a very special unit.

What a game by E.J. Gaines, he had a strong performance.

I do want to focus on Tre'Davious White. The Broncos had a target on him and they picked on him all day.

During the first half White bit a few times and got beat badly by Emanuel Sanders. As another poster said, this was White's "Welcome to the NFL game."

In the second half, White stepped up his play. He would give up some more completions, but he was right there to make the tackle.

His interception today, is probably the easiest he will ever make in the NFL, but it came at a crucial time.

White was able to finish out the game with good play and he and Gaines helped the defense a lot today.

One thing that has really impressed me with White, that I have seen on replays during these first three games, is how he will go into coverage of his receiver and he will look back at the quarterback, and that at times has caused him to knock down passes headed towards him. It's something that you don't see a lot of CB's do.

I look forward to watching White grow as a player.

Edited by Mark Vader

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got him with a couple plays but even on that deep pass where he blew coverage he still had the athletic ability and wherewithal to punch the ball out.

Aside from a couple of those plays he was a physical beast. Loved how tough and physical he played and showed great ability to play close to his man.

Love this draft choice! He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

They got him with a couple plays but even on that deep pass where he blew coverage he still had the athletic ability and wherewithal to punch the ball out.

Aside from a couple of those plays he was a physical beast. Loved how tough and physical he played and showed great ability to play close to his man.

Love this draft choice! He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

That was great. The punch out. Especially as you mentioned after he had been beat. I was really surprised they made that call. Even though he got beat a few times in the first half he had a great game. Really a great talent at Cb.

Yes, looking like our secondary is much better than anticipated. They are up for a HUGE challenge against Atlanta next week. I'm starting to believe they can hold their own.

Yes, looking like our secondary is much better than anticipated. They are up for a HUGE challenge against Atlanta next week. I'm starting to believe they can hold their own.

Next week is a massive test. If it were at home I would say they have a big advantage but we are at home so it may be even. Since it isn't in Atlanta I will be surprised if they play well.

Next week is a massive test. If it were at home I would say they have a big advantage but we are at home so it may be even. Since it isn't in Atlanta I will be surprised if they play well.

Next week we go up against an elite offense at their home in the Dome. I would be very surprised if we held them under 30 points next week. It will probably be the game that we finally fall off our Defensive Cloud Nine.

Edited by Magox

Now that you mention him, seemed like a pretty quiet game from Poyer. Didn't hear his name called. I am used to him making big plays.

Made a big play right at the start of the game. But in general, guy has been a stud.

White has impressed me from the start, as I saw few plays go to his guy. Very odd for a rookie. Today more went his way, and he stepped up.

Now that you mention him, seemed like a pretty quiet game from Poyer. Didn't hear his name called. I am used to him making big plays.

Just the fact the team has not given up one passing TD in three games, and no long passes, and TEs were not killing us, is all you need to know about both Poyer and Hyde today and over the season.