[closed]Bills players to protest President Trump before game

This is on national news now and this may cause severe problems inside the stadium. I feel this will wreck team unity.

maybe they should stop playing the national Anthem before the start of games and just play ball. I'm tired of the disrespect of our flag and are veterans who fought and died. How does every one else feel about this. ? if all the Black players neel and most of the white players don't this could turn ugly in the media.

Edited by oldschoolfootball1963

This is on national news now and this may cause severe problems inside the stadium. I feel this will wreck team unity.

maybe they should stop playing the national Anthem before the start of games and just play ball. I'm tired of the disrespect of our flag and are veterans who fought a died. How does every one else feel about this. ? if all the Black players neel and most of the white players don't this could turn ugly in the me

I think a lot of white players will "neel"...veterans fought and died so that we could live in a free country where people are free to peacefully protest...I agree, perhaps they should stop playing the national anthem before games...a flag is an inanimate object, it can't get dis-respeted...LeSean McCoy is right...

maybe they should stop playing the national Anthem before the start of games and just play ball. I'm tired of the disrespect of our flag and are veterans who fought and died. How does every one else feel about this. ? if all the Black players neel and most of the white players don't this could turn ugly in the media.

As a Active Duty Member

I feel fine with anyone using their Rights that I and my Brothers and Sisters have defended.

And kneeling to the Flag is NOT disrespecting me.

And MAYBE just MAYBE the President should shut up stick to Presidential ****. Ooo wait that isnt working.

Edited by MAJBobby

As a military veteran myself let me tell you EXACTLY how I feel.

I am sick and tired of having vets be the poster child for whatever the argument of the day is. Stop using vets as a crutch to aide your argument. Want to talk about vets? Why not talk about things WE as a community care more about. The inadequate health care from most VA units. The suicide rates. Homeless vets.

For the record, I can tell you that most vets that I have had conversations with have absolutely no problem with the kneeling. Please stop using the veterans to further your own agendas.

As a Active Duty Memeber

I feel fine with anyone using their Rights that I and my Brothers and Sisters have defended.

And kneeling to the Flag is NOT disrespecting me.

To most of these "patriots", your opninion doesn't mean anything MAJBobby...they have decided what is offensive for everyone else.

Good for them. I fully support the decision to do so.

I just really hope they choose something besides taking a knee during the anthem. I'd rather they show a video like the Browns or do something before/after the anthem. As soon as you start protesting during the anthem, you are going to immediately make a segment of fans (not me) angry/hostile and they aren't going to listen to what you have to say.

It's probably going to make Trump supporters angry no matter how they choose to protest this, but that's beside the point...

The moral compass of TBD has spoken...

bow to my power, as I am Jesus Christ, son of a dead beat dad.

your tongue in cheek response not withstanding, not all those who disagree with you are Hitler. if you give 1,000 monkeys a type writer they could just as easily type half of the nonsense on here but politics does not need to be a part of it, especially just hours after the thread was moved.

the new guy doesn't know that yet, but this will be moved.

To most of these "patriots", your opninion doesn't mean anything MAJBobby...they have decided what is offensive for everyone else.

or we have decided we don't give two ***** about maj bobbo, kaepernick, tom petty, or stephon curry because we just want sports to be played and the idiots who want to interject the drama to walk off the stage.

sorry it's too complex for you, bub. but most of us don't care and are not so sensitive that we feel the need to give credence to the false claims of the twats doing these PR stunts.

Oh My Self, just make this **** stop.

Edited by Boyst62

The Orange Clown dodged the draft, bad-mouthed POWs and berated a Gold Star family. He has real respect for the flag and the men and women who defend it.

Lets not also forget tries to Ban a certain group of people that currently are and may want to continue to Serve.