The Week 4 Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield/Rudolph Worship Thread

Buffalo Bills Detective

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clapping your hands to snap the ball is absolutely idiotic for a few reasons. First the defense knows exactly when it's coming. Secondly the QB's hands will get numb and you don't feel the ball as well. Clap your hands 100 times and then try and throw a football.

I dont get it especially at home. Whats the need it is quiet enough for the snap count. I get it on the road or something (over the leg raise) but why at home?

On a side note, I'm loving that Darnold isn't looking as good. I hope his stock drops low enough for us to grab him!!!

His stock isnt going anywhere. While the process plays out he will be ranked 1 or 2 likely between him and Rosen during the draft process. Even with that weird motion of his.

Darnold has 7 picks this season...Jets can have him :lol:

Bust!

On a side note, I'm loving that Darnold isn't looking as good. I hope his stock drops low enough for us to grab him!!!

My thoughts exactly, which might make him stay in school. But gaining chemistry with the new WRs is taking time.

Anyone watching Oklahoma v. Baylor?

Mayfield just aired one out and dropped the ball right in an absolutely perfect spot.

Then a crap running play...

Then another big 25 yard completion knowing he was going to get smacked...hung in the pocket and threw the ball and got his back slammed into the turf.

With accuracy!

Anyone watching Oklahoma v. Baylor?

Mayfield just aired one out and dropped the ball right in an absolutely perfect spot.

Then a crap running play...

Then another big 25 yard completion knowing he was going to get smacked...hung in the pocket and threw the ball and got his back slammed into the turf.

With accuracy!

not watching but... sounds about right

Mayfield just scanned the field...set up well...great footwork...cocked the arm...scanned some more....nice throwing stance...

Unloaded a rifle shot 30 yards down field...

STRAIGHT into the arms of a defender. Who dropped the ball.

Horrible decision and should have been an easy INT.

Mayfield just scanned the field...set up well...great footwork...cocked the arm...scanned some more....nice throwing stance...

Unloaded a rifle shot 30 yards down field...

STRAIGHT into the arms of a defender. Who dropped the ball.

Horrible decision and should have been an easy INT.

lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.