Teams know Tyrod can't throw, look for more of yesterday.

KellyToughII

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is silly to wait that long into the season to start Peterman. He should have played the second half yesterday except it might have pissed off the Taylor loyalists. Football/sports is part of the entertainment industry, and three and outs are not entertaining. When Bledsoe was injured, BB put in Brady and never looked back. Dak Prescott is another example of a rookie that worked out famously. We all feel sorry for TT, but the Bills are too painful to watch. It is all about money, and if Brady lost it, BB would sit him, no question about it.

This, it was clear that they needed a spark. Carolina dared TT to beat them with his arm, which we all know isn't going to happen.

May as well get Peterman in there, to get him some experience, as he will be the backup to our #1 pick next year. Peterman may even start next season at #1, until the Rookie is ready. Why not get him going now. Tyrod wasn't the answer last year, and by the end of the year, ownership, front office, players, and coaches knew it. Just hope it doesn't take that long with this regime. They should know what an MVP, starting caliber QB should look like.

Carolina loaded up the box and came after TT, this will be the theme all year. 7th year in the NFL and folks can't stop polishing that turd. And I dont give a rats ass if this post pisses off the TT cult, pound sand for all I care! I am a BILLS FAN and for 21 years I have watched the same crap.

This guy sucks and isnt' the answer, he isn't going to "develop" anymore as a passer for God's sake. Look we are rebuilding or as I call it "re-Tooling" for the future. I don't give a damn what McBeane is telling fans to keep them in the seats, it is what it is.

Start Peterman. Let the kid try to develop, you know because rookies still can.

And get off Zay Jones. Jesus it was a pure crap throw and if anyone besides TT made that same throw, on any other team 100% of you would call it what it is.

Enough of the Bull **** already, start Peterman and put TT on the damn bench where he belongs.

you'll see NP after the Jets game after the bye week. my sense. they'll be 2 wins and 6-7 losses and the TT era will be over

May as well get Peterman in there, to get him some experience, as he will be the backup to our #1 pick next year. Peterman may even start next season at #1, until the Rookie is ready. Why not get him going now. Tyrod wasn't the answer last year, and by the end of the year, ownership, front office, players, and coaches knew it. Just hope it doesn't take that long with this regime. They should know what an MVP, starting caliber QB should look like.

What NFL team would have this kind of thinking with a 1-1 record headed into week 3? The answer is none, zero, nada, zilch!

After seeing the Bills offense under Taylor get completely shut down by the Ravens in game 3 in the preseason and on Sunday against the Panthers, I feel the offense will continue to look that way against Denver and other top defenses. The next question is, will McDermott finally bench Taylor in favor of Peterman to see what the rookie can do? How many abysmal showings will it take with Taylor at the helm before McDermott has had enough? I know it won’t happen this week after the Panthers game, but will we see it in the first half of the season?

It seems the Bills have been flip-flopping which side of the ball is good. Under Marrone, the defense was good under Pettine, then improved even more under Schwartz, but the offense was terrible. Under Rex, the defense was terrible and the offense was good. Now, we’re back to the defense being very good, but the offense has regressed. It would be nice to have some balance on the team, but that all starts with the QB and having a good pass protecting O-line. I just hope Leslie Frazier stays on as the DC long enough for the Bills to turn the offense around.

I am not arguing this anymore with the cult that follows TT and keeps supporting Crap QB's. He sucks as a QB in the NFL and isnt our answer period. We will suffer through another year of watching a guy who is nothing more than a backup at best flounder around out there.

Great guy, works hard, but not a quality NFL QB just like the same piles of crap the Bills have pushed on us for 21 years since Kelly. Enough of the bull **** already.

What NFL team would have this kind of thinking with a 1-1 record headed into week 3? The answer is none, zero, nada, zilch!

Can you stop with the TT love already? Jesus if you can't see the guy flat sucks and isn't the answer stop watching football because you clearly dont' get it.

It is amazing to me after 21 years how fans can still be flat stupid when it comes to QB play. TT Sucks as an NFL Starter, period, stop with the bull **** excuses already

After seeing the Bills offense under Taylor get completely shut down by the Ravens in game 3 in the preseason and on Sunday against the Panthers, I feel the offense will continue to look that way against Denver and other top defenses. The next question is, will McDermott finally bench Taylor in favor of Peterman to see what the rookie can do? How many abysmal showings will it take with Taylor at the helm before McDermott has had enough? I know it won’t happen this week after the Panthers game, but will we see it in the first half of the season?

It seems the Bills have been flip-flopping which side of the ball is good. Under Marrone, the defense was good under Pettine, then improved even more under Schwartz, but the offense was terrible. Under Rex, the defense was terrible and the offense was good. Now, we’re back to the defense being very good, but the offense has regressed. It would be nice to have some balance on the team, but that all starts with the QB and having a good pass protecting O-line. I just hope Leslie Frazier stays on as the DC long enough for the Bills to turn the offense around.

At what point does TPegs say hey Sean, lets give the kid a chance, it's embarrassing to watch with Tyrod.

I am not arguing this anymore with the cult that follows TT and keeps supporting Crap QB's. He sucks as a QB in the NFL and isnt our answer period. We will suffer through another year of watching a guy who is nothing more than a backup at best flounder around out there.

Great guy, works hard, but not a quality NFL QB just like the same piles of crap the Bills have pushed on us for 21 years since Kelly. Enough of the bull **** already.

This season is meaningless. Taylor is a place holder until the Bills draft their franchise QB next year.

I feel sorry for anyone who had any expectations heading into this season. This team was always going to be a bottom 10 team this year.

Tyrod just doesn't scan and process the field fast enough.

I'm convinced he can only go through 1-2 progressions before he is sacked or looks to run.

For the last 2 seasons, we saw Greg Roman/Anthony Lynn put Tyrod in mostly shotgun with lots of designed roll-outs, where he was only asked to read half of the field. As a result, we got lots of quick sideline passes, dump-offs to the running back and sideline deep shots. He very rarely used the middle of the field, to the point Charles Clay seemed non-existent. Many Bills fans assumed this was due to Tyrod's height or inability to see over the line. I'm starting to think this was wrong.

This year, Rick Dennison has Tyrod under center. His immediate field of vision is now the middle of the field. His first reads are going to be the tight end and dump offs to the running back. Suddenly, the outside receivers aren't being thrown to. There are no more sideline passes. There are no more deep shots on the outside. Suddenly, everything is over the middle and our receivers are the ones being ignored.

Don't be surprised if Tyrod isn't our starter after the bye week. The guy has lots of positive qualities as a starting QB, but it's becoming apparent that he's reached his ceiling. Games like yesterday at Carolina happen way too often with him. If teams are successful in bottling up our running game, the offense is totally incapable of moving the ball. I'm not optimistic that Peterman will actually do anything for us, but it may be time to start getting our offensive players used to a traditional pocket passer, to make for a smoother transition with a rookie next year.

Interesting stuff here...I appreciate the insight.

McBeane need to curb their never die Cobra Kai BS and understand this season is a wash. Just start peterman, let the young guys they picked develop, take all that draft captial and get a damn QB already that CAN develop into a franchise guy, or for christs sake at least try to draft one. And start filling in the team.

At what point does TPegs say hey Sean, lets give the kid a chance, it's embarrassing to watch with Tyrod.

The notion that the owner might want to "see" a player without consulting the coach on how they look in practice or whether or not they're actually the best player at their position on the roster is hysterical.

This season is meaningless. Taylor is a place holder until the Bills draft their franchise QB next year.

I feel sorry for anyone who had any expectations heading into this season. This team was always going to be a bottom 10 team this year.

We knew this coming into the season and the feeling was reinforced after they traded his best WR who goes by the name of Sammy Watkins.

We knew this coming into the season and the feeling was reinforced after they traded his best WR who goes by the name of Sammy Watkins.

Right. Yet here we are in week 2 having to listen to people whine and moan about the offense as if anyone ever expected this offense to actually be good.

Edited by jrober38

Right. Yet here we are in week 2 having to listen to people whine and moan about the offense as if anyone ever expected this offense to actually be good.

This isn't the point, you guys just don't get it. We knew Taylor was garbage, and we decided to throw him on the field anyways. He won't be here next year and we are taking a 1st round QB next year. Why not just let Peterman get some snaps now?

Edited by 100DollarBills

This isn't the point, you guys just don't get it. We knew Taylor was garbage, and we decided to throw him on the field anyways. He won't be here next year and we are taking a 1st round QB next year. Why not just let Peterman get some snaps now?

Because Peterman isn't ready.

Throwing him to the wolves with no supporting cast does nothing for his development.

Can you stop with the TT love already? Jesus if you can't see the guy flat sucks and isn't the answer stop watching football because you clearly dont' get it.

It is amazing to me after 21 years how fans can still be flat stupid when it comes to QB play. TT Sucks as an NFL Starter, period, stop with the bull **** excuses already

calling fans stupid and a cult is really STUPID.

you add no substance to this board, none. you're merely nothing but a whiner and if that is the reputation you want to have here, keep whining son. you're actually pretty good at it.

giphy.gif