FREEKING Watkins trade

jester43

I'm going to pass on taking a personal shot back at you.

I know it burns you, but face it......Taylor could very well be back.

You have posted more love for the McDermott regime in 7 months than you posted AT ALL for 15 years............and this is the product........you like it?

I have to believe the know enough to not bring that bum back.

If they do, I'm done. Just !@#$ing done.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gurley scored the td. What are you trying to accomplish here?

He's on the offense.

Their offense scored 7 (so far).

Our offenses scored 3 (in 4 quarters).

I'm trying to understand why you think our offense is better than the Rams, today?

Is it the fact Jared Goff already has more yards in the second Q passing than TT all game?

Is it the fact the Rams offense have already managed more than 1 first down in their first half of play?

What was your point again?

Why do the Bills hate people with talent? If not for that idiotic trade we're 2-0. Does anyone not think he hauls that last pass in EASILY??? We probably also still have Boldin, and at least a CHANCE to score some points today. My ass is chapped about this one... :wallbash:

Technically it was the freaking Watkins trade, but your point remains well taken.

Taylor is the main problem. Dare I say only big problem.

Seems like a hard worker and a super nice guy, and I don't enjoy saying it, but he's just not a good thrower of the football.

Edited by dubs

He's on the offense.

Their offense scored 7 (so far).

Our offenses scored 3 (in 4 quarters).

I'm trying to understand why you think our offense is better than the Rams, today?

Is it the fact Jared Goff already has more yards in the second Q passing than TT all game?

Is it the fact the Rams offense have already managed more than 1 first down in their first half of play?

What was your point again?

So you're saying they have a better QB. I can get on board with that. The fact that Watkins name hasn't been mentioned yet seems to be lost on you some how. He is a non factor.....thats my point. If you can't digest that, there's no point in further discussion.

That's exactly what the Panthers wanted. Bottle up the run game and make TT beat you with his arm.

He averaged 5 YPA and 1 first down in the first half. Mission accomplished by CAR.

Without a deep threat the gameplan serves the dual purpose of crushing the run game and pass game.

No QB beats that much pressure........it's not a good pass blocking line and the secret to their run game production has been yards before contact........which they can't get when teams dare to risk creating big scrambling lanes by for Tyrod by attacking the LOS and Taylor.

When Taylor did tuck and run Carolina LB's tracked him down a couple times where basically 31 other teams would have gotten gashed and drives continued on.

Taylor WAS the Bills offense today.........all of it.........and this is what happens when you give a middle-of-league passer a bottom-of-league receiving corps with not one single WR who can get over the top of a decent cover corner.

Edited by #BADOL

Idk sometimes I'm at a loss with this team. I got the feeling today that TT could have had Jesus playing reciever, and we still wouldn't have got into the endzone.

I really like Taylor, he has skills, is a hard worker. I just don't think his brain processes the game fast enough.