Rivera changed all the Panthers signals and calls ...

YoloinOhio

I am sure you have it on DVD and replay it often.

You'd be incorrect, sir. Actually, I have zero sporting events on DVD.

If you want, I'll PM you my cell and address and you can come over so we can watch DVDs together. I like you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is as complicated as some think.

Definitely not easy. Especially for newer guys who were learning and trying their best to absorb the original plays all preseason.

I'm not saying there aren't smart guys in the NFL. But most aren't exactly what you'd call book worms.

I'm sure it won't make that big of a difference but any amount of confusion or having the inside track only helps, it's definitely not a bad thing.

Edited by likei've

Does anyone really think that this is something the players/coaches really care about? If they do, they'd deserve getting whooped on Sunday. Coach is a teacher and his job all week was to get the boys ready. That does not include trying to figure out hand signals.

Definitely not easy. Especially for newer guys who were learning and trying their best to absorb the original plays all preseason.

I'm not saying there aren't smart guys in the NFL. But most aren't exactly what you'd call book worms.

I'm sure it won't make that big of a difference but any amount of confusion or having the inside track only helps, it's definitely not a bad thing.

You think they are keeping all the same line checks after training camp pretty much anywhere? That's 40-50 players running around with all your secrets. You have to revise them frequently- at least in chunks, so that the opponent doesn't know what's the same/different.

Does anyone really think that this is something the players/coaches really care about? If they do, they'd deserve getting whooped on Sunday. Coach is a teacher and his job all week was to get the boys ready. That does not include trying to figure out hand signals.

Uh- if they could figure them out I sure as hell hope they would.

Belichick does.