WGR is aggravating me

Some of the on-air personalities at WGR are pissing me off. They were leading the charge to ship Bledsoe out of here for the last 2 years. Now that he's gone there saying that it was a mistake and that JP is not ready. What the hell? Brad and Jeremy need to stick to their opinions and stop contradicting themselves. I know Rivers was your boy but Losmon is the Bills QB and his time is now.

Everbody knows that Bledsoe is never going to win a Super Bowl. Hell, he couldn't even beat the Steelers back-ups in the most important game in his Bills career.

I'm happy the Losmon era has started!

Losmon, McGahee and Evans sounds like a nice combination to me.

Looking forward to Bledsoe lying on his back in Dallas.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about ratings. They think that by creating controversy, people will listen. Kind of like certain posters who swoop in, poop all over the place, make lots of noise, leave, then come back under new monikers only to do the same thing all over again.

But remember, they are the victims.

I'm just glad that Howard Simon was back on the morning show.  Brad R really pissed me off each morning and made me keep yelling at the radio.

261713[/snapback]

Same here. Howard needs to dump Jeremy White and go solo. Everytime Jeremy opens his mouth it is the equal of a LAMP. :ph34r:

I like Howard Simon. I think they should get rid of Jeremy White off the morning show. Put him back with Brad in the evenings. They can start their Philip Rivers worship all over again.

Howard, Please just stick to 1 week vacations! None of this week and a half stuff. Who gets a week and a half vacation anymore?

The big topic the other day was, is applesauce a condiment? I spent the entire 45 minute drive to school listening to that nonsense. That argument should have lasted 3 minutes, instead they made it the topic of the day. What's worse is I had to listen to Jim Rome on the drive back home. :ph34r:

Same here.  Howard needs to dump Jeremy White and go solo.    Everytime Jeremy  opens his mouth it is the equal of a LAMP. :devil:

261718[/snapback]

Agreed. Jeremy was all gloom and doom, except worse. Howard was basically like STFU, it's not all that bad. I don't think they go together that well. They'd be better bringing Jimmy B back together with Howard or just keep Howard solo. He's better that way anyways.

The big topic the other day was, is applesauce a condiment?  I spent the entire 45 minute drive to school listening to that nonsense.  That argument should have lasted 3 minutes, instead they made it the topic of the day.  What's worse is I had to listen to Jim Rome on the drive back home.  :devil:

261730[/snapback]

And the worst part is when you put on 107.7 fm. Have you heard the sh-- that is on there now? Ugghh, it makes me physically ill. :(:ph34r:

Howard needs to dump Jeremy White and go solo.  :devil:

261718[/snapback]

WGR's following the sports talk radio playbook too closely, having a 2-man "good cop/bad cop" format for the sake of generating controversy (or filling dead air time!).

Howard's strong enough to handle his time slot solo and should be given the freedom to go back to being himself, rather than being forced to fit into the WGR mold (are you listening Gregg Reid??). Same goes for Chris Parker.

I HATE this Simon worship. It was really annoying when he was on wnsa, but now that he is on WGR all his minions are convinced he farts gold dust. Do you all have a church you all go to worship SImon? Geez. He is a frickin' local sports host!

In my opinion, it was frickin' great that brad and jermey were back together. I loved it. I was always a big fan of theirs and hope they dump Simon (can he ever have a strong opinion!) and replace him with brad.

Blast away minions!

Also, Whitey is a fellow SU grad. Go Orange!

I'm just glad that Howard Simon was back on the morning show.  Brad R really pissed me off each morning and made me keep yelling at the radio.

261713[/snapback]

I know many on this Board remember back in the middle of 2004 when Howard went out on a limb (at the time) and supported cutting Bledsoe outright (at the end of the 2004 Season)...I remember Howard saying Bledsoe had something like a 6 week tryout at the time to determine if he was worth keeping...Turns out Bledsoe got another year, but I'll never forget that Howard spoke up about Bledsoe's Contract, and his lack of production at the time...And he was 100% correct!

I REALLY miss listening/watching Simon...The out-of-towners were spoiled rotten by him... :devil:

I really miss Bob and Puff and that morning team far more than I like Simon and Jeremy. Some of the stuff they do like Take a seat Friday for example is just a rip off of what was One and Gone on Thursdays with Bob.

Howard is well, just Howard :devil:

Some of the on-air personalities at WGR are pissing me off. They were leading the charge to ship Bledsoe out of here for the last 2 years. Now that he's gone there saying that it was a mistake and that JP is not ready. What the hell? Brad and Jeremy need to stick to their opinions and stop contradicting themselves.

261708[/snapback]

Last time I listened to Brad Riter was early January and he was against letting Bledsoe go. I was wondering why he didn't give Bledsoe more blame for the loss to the Steelers.

Sounds like he has stuck to his opinion.

Brad and Jeremy were a good team at night. I think they are both very funny guys. I didn't like when they had a few political shows. But, that kind of elite hate talk they had is why their side lost the election, anyway..........So, I really think they should put them back together at night............Jeremy and Howard don't seem to mesh all that well............I seem to be the only one here, but I really like Schoop and the Bulldog. When either is going solo, I don't like it so much, but they've jelled into a good team. I like their ten opinions in a row (although I can't stand their HOF deselection committee).

I used to hate GR a few years ago in the Coach heyday. Every single person was a naysayer, and they had all these young guys trying to make a name for themselves. I think they've improved tremendously over the last few years. (I also really like The Herd and Rome, so I have no complaints anymore. I used to complain to one guy I see every once in a while who works there - every time I saw him, I said I couldn't stand them.)

Brad and Jeremy were a good team at night.  I think they are both very funny guys.  I didn't like when they had a few political shows.  But, that kind of elite hate talk they had is why their side lost the election, anyway

262009[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more...I *HATE* when they bring politics into a sports discussion, even if it's an opinion I agree with...

I had to stop listening to Howard Stern and Don and Mike during the election cycle..I just couldn't take it anymore....Then to hear it on WGR at times really aggrivated me, but anyways..

BTW: I never went back to Stern..I have tuned in a few times since ( about 6-7 months ), and it's the same old crap..."Sat radio countdown, stripper, stripper, Bush sucks, Sat radio is going to rule the world....."