[closed]Is it NOT obvious this team won't win??!

Billznut

All the stress and energy wasted on bitching about the 2017 Bills seems so wasted on me. This team as originally constructed was at best an 7-9, 8-8 team. That was no good. This team is directly headed to 4-12 or so. THIS is what's needed. No use fighting it anymore. The head coach, GM and owner is good with it, why bother fighting it anymore? It's going to happen no matter how much you try to justify or fight it.

All the stress and energy wasted on bitching about the 2017 Bills seems so wasted on me. This team as originally constructed was at best an 7-9, 8-8 team. That was no good. This team is directly headed to 4-12 or so. THIS is what's needed. No use fighting it anymore. The head coach, GM and owner is good with it, why bother fighting it anymore? It's going to happen no matter how much you try to justify or fight it.

So why wouldn't you add a few key pieces to a 7-9 , 8-8 team ? Seems easier than adding a lot of pieces to a 4-12 team.

I disagree with that. If they go 4-12 or whatever they will get some good draft picks. They may actually finally get us a franchise QB and do a good job building the roster. Nobody knows yet. If they fook up the draft and then proceed to have another crap season then yeah they should be purged like the roster just was.

This staff isn't trying to get us another 8-8 crap season. They aren't even trying to get us to barely a wild card one and done. They are trying to build a team that can compete for many years to come. The purge is necessary to that. Although I do agree they are doing it bass ackwards. I am at least willing to give them a few years to see what they do and not just one off season of dumping low grade players.

I am not willing to give a few years to some front office and coaching novice to get rid of talent. If this was a true purge you would not have Vlad, Mills or Tolbert on the roster all old players would be gone ie: K Williams or Woods. This is something stupid its easy to get rid of anyone its hard to add talent something this regime has not been able to do

I expect a long and grueling year, but if our defense does its job and Shady carries his weight (and then some), and schedules possibly softening due to key injuries for other opponents (and not us), we could still be in the "in the hunt" graphic come December...

I do agree with your theme, OP, but to speak in an absolute certainty comes off as arrogant, really.

It's easier to get a great/elite QB with a higher pick and build around him?

Just my guess.

Doesn't have to be a top 5 pick. The numbers back that up if you look at draft history. Many teams had a decent team in place already for when they found the right QB.

I hope you're right...because I am sooooo ready!