Article:Beane's team-building in Buffalo& couldnt be happier

BillsFan4

:thumbsup:

damn fine job posting this.

I for one am grateful you did. and really enjoyed the content.
Anyone who chooses to ignore the Beane method is surely shortchanging their Bills Fan experience for today and the future.

Easy to get behind this staff early on. Tough sledding right now as they have already divided the fanbase.
But those who are willing to wait and see? Thats enough for now.

Go Bills.

i am enthusiastic, in a temperate manner

GO BILLS

:thumbsup:

damn fine job posting this.

I for one am grateful you did. and really enjoyed the content.

Anyone who chooses to ignore the Beane method is surely shortchanging their Bills Fan experience for today and the future.

Easy to get behind this staff early on. Tough sledding right now as they have already divided the fanbase.

But those who are willing to wait and see? Thats enough for now.

Go Bills.

i am enthusiastic, in a temperate manner

GO BILLS

Couldn't agree more sugar plum :flirt:

It's a nice story. One of those everyone has before the fight though. Once he gets hit, we will see how he responds. Say he can't get his qb, or he and McD disagree strongly about something foundational. Or in two years the owner hires a 34DC as HC who brings in a spread OC.

You'll catch flack for being negative. This story is the flip side of the same coin. We will see what happens. I'm moree nervous than optimistic though, at least on paper.

It's a nice story. One of those everyone has before the fight though. Once he gets hit, we will see how he responds. Say he can't get his qb, or he and McD disagree strongly about something foundational. Or in two years the owner hires a 34DC as HC who brings in a spread OC.

You'll catch flack for being negative. This story is the flip side of the same coin. We will see what happens. I'm moree nervous than optimistic though, at least on paper.

I don't think Pegs is going to undermine this guy by hiring people the GM should be looking after.

I also think these 2(McD and Beane) will get this thing turned around.

The Pegs opened their eyes to what was happening with the Wrex regime bit the bullet and got it right this time