Osweiler cut by browns, now with Broncos

boyst

And already recieving interest from Several Teams

Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL)

9/1/17, 5:49 PM

I am told (seriously) Brock Osweiler has already received inquiries.

He isn't available to officially sign anywhere til tomorrow afternoon.

Of course. His contract was too stupid for anyone to pick up, but at a cap friendly deal, and him understanding he is a backup, he will be in demand

I think people are way to hard on him. I would probably take him over Tyrod tbh

The contract made him look so much worse then he is . I like some of what he did in Houston and a lot of what he did in Denver. At a fair price I would certainly be interested in him for the right price.

If we could get him, I trade TT if I can and go with Peterman as starter, Brock as backup. If I can't trade TT I just flat cut him. This would give us two guys who can function better than TT in this system.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Osweiler is getting a lot of attention shows that Tyrod would have been highly coveted. We should have traded him. It feels wrong going into the season with him knowing how bad this is going to be. He's going to lose his trade value and we will end up just cutting him and getting nothing

And already recieving interest from Several Teams

Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL)

9/1/17, 5:49 PM

I am told (seriously) Brock Osweiler has already received inquiries.

He isn't available to officially sign anywhere til tomorrow afternoon.

....good for him....prolly three teams in the Lingerie League and four in the Arena League....tough decision(s) lie ahead..........

The fact that Osweiler is getting a lot of attention shows that Tyrod would have been highly coveted. We should have traded him. It feels wrong going into the season with him knowing how bad this is going to be. He's going to lose his trade value and we will end up just cutting him and getting nothing

They got him for nothing so I guess they break even ;)

They got him for nothing so I guess they break even ;)

I'd rather come out ahead! I heard rumors that we could have had a 2nd or 3rd. Maybe it's down to a 4th now but that's still something. I think they are keeping him with hopes he turns it around of course but also in hopes to not alienate the fans. I think they would like to trade Tyrod and Shady but fans will go nuts

Check out his situational stats.........everyone has heard of the Redzone WR the large go up and get it guy.

Brock might be a Redzone QB inside the oppenents 20 he went 13Tds and 1 Int

They just need to keep him off the field the rest of the time ;)

http://www.nfl.com/player/brockosweiler/2533436/situationalstats

I was hoping for Monty Python.

I don't like scarythings anymore. I get scared so I am not even opening this.
dirty evil

Check out his situational stats.........everyone has heard of the Redzone WR the large go up and get it guy.

Brock might be a Redzone QB inside the oppenents 20 he went 13Tds and 1 Int

They just need to keep him off the field the rest of the time ;)

http://www.nfl.com/player/brockosweiler/2533436/situationalstats

Ha, not bad 2006

thank you. where did all those millions go, browns ate it? as for him in ricos offense, interesting.

Still has at least 37M in his bank account because of what he did with Dennison.

Fits the offense with Peterman head over heals better than TT does.

Will never happen but this is a spin the wheels year anyway