Vlad Ducasse and John Miller

sb_bound

If Vlad only allows a couple sacks tonight he's the man! He will tie down the starting nod with a quality performance like that. He moved into the lead when we scored with him at RG last game.

Seriously this is all about scheme, size, technique and dirty pictures!

Edited by horned dogs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castillo doesn't like Miller, doesn't think he moves well enough or grasps the Zone Concepts, hence trotting out his project in Ducasse.

I'm afraid you're correct on Castillo, but I wish he'd lose the cane and the seeing eye dog.

I'm very concerned about the point someone raised on Mr Bean, that McWrestler is essentially house-cleaning the previous regime's players and Mr Bean is allowing this instead of serving as a check-and-balance.

Miller might be an example of this.

It's more complicated than that.

Miller beer sucks, IMO. Too many Miller's may have you kissing the John. We've all been there, and while it's not fun, we've all lived to see another day. (High Life is the champagne of beers, though).

Kiss Vlad the Impaler and he'll probably kill you...advantage:Miller.

But see that is where you are wrong, you are looking at it correctly but from the wrong angle. In this case Vlad is on our side, so if anyone is trying to kiss him he should be destroying what is in front of him. Miller just makes the opposition sick, whereas Vlad destroys.

I think this is where Castillo is at this point

But see that is where you are wrong, you are looking at it correctly but from the wrong angle. In this case Vlad is on our side, so if anyone is trying to kiss him he should be destroying what is in front of him. Miller just makes the opposition sick, whereas Vlad destroys.

I think this is where Castillo is at this point

Trying times at OBD