Chiefs at Seahawks Tonight on CBS at 8 PM ET

I have made my comments on Mahomes in the other thread. Mixed night.

Aside frim that Russell Wilson looked good and if the NFL wants to save pre-season it needs to tell the refs to stop making the games unwatchable. So many flags. All over the field. We know they won't do that week 1 cos people would turn off in their droves why does it happen in pre-season. Officiate the games like you will when it matters you power hungry morons.

In an alternate reality where we drafted Mahomes, you would watch the same performance from him as a Bills QB and be calling him a bust already. It's two freaking preseason games and you think he has star potential!?!?

I cannot recall one single instance where Bills fans jumped to a hasty conclusion about a young player.

Alzheimer's sucks.

In an alternate reality where we drafted Mahomes, you would watch the same performance from him as a Bills QB and be calling him a bust already. It's two freaking preseason games and you think he has star potential!?!?

This. I thought he looked pretty bad myself. People see future star? He hasn't done anything that any other QB has done in preseason. Even EJ had a better preseason for the last couple years.

Edited by Scott7975