My Take on the game.

MAJBobby

Tempo

Where was the tempo this week. Against Minny they were in and out of the huddle, etc etc. This time nope, where is controlling the defense, not there, instead lined up and went on first sound, that is why Philly was able to time their delayed and safety blitzes perfectly all game, yes the OL needs to get better will get to that later, but you also need to help your OL. If you are going to go on first sound all year get ready for a lot of chaos because teams like Philly will be able to time up their blitzes and the OL will have no chance to block it up.

Could it be that Dennison calling the game from the booth disrupted the tempo? Against Vikings he was on the sidelines, maybe that helped the players get in rhythm.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Zay Jones was a bright spot. hopefully the kid can keep it up. that was a beautiful toss from Peterman that Jones caught in the end-zone. too bad he stepped on the line.

Funny, I'm just now watching this for the first time and I read that just as it happened. It was very close and the crawl made it impossible to see it entirely, but I'm certain it was the correct call.

Could it be that Dennison calling the game from the booth disrupted the tempo? Against Vikings he was on the sidelines, maybe that helped the players get in rhythm.

Or maybe because they were missing a key playmaker who is one of the better route runners in the NFL. Hmmmmmm