[closed]CBS has shared who will be calling Bills first four games.

JM2009

"In the first two weeks, Buffalo gets the fourth-ranked pairing of Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon. In Week one, former Bills special teams ace Steve Tasker will be joining the booth as a third analyst. The New York Jets and Carolina Panthers are good enough draws to bump the Bills out of the basement.

When the Bills host the Denver Broncos the following week, they drop down to the sixth-ranked announcer team of Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta.

In Week 4, the defending NFC Champion Atlanta Falcons make their first appearance on CBS for the year, and get the respect of the third-ranked team of Greg Gumbel and Trent Green. Sideline reporter Jamie Erdahl joins the team, as well."

It was way down. Had to load the "more topics" to even see it. Didn't get many hits. Maybe this will get more.

Arguing, bans, trolls-seems like the same to me.

No wonder...we have quite a few refugees from there. I had an account over there and damn it was crazy!

No wonder...we have quite a few refugees from there. I had an account over there and damn it was crazy!

look mac, I actually have seen a good share of TBD members who are just as bad, if not worse. of course they have been banned or given the little time out. so don't make it out like this place is any better when it comes to that.

look mac, I actually have seen a good share of TBD members who are just as bad, if not worse. of course they have been banned or given the little time out. so don't make it out like this place is any better when it comes to that.

Mac :lol: Okay Gramps.

Borrowed from Jauronimo:

I think this flowchart may help in the future:

I have a thought:

|

Is this thought unique?

| |

Yes No

| |

| Don't start a thread

|

Is this thought worthy of its own thread?

|

Yes

|

Are you sure?

|

Yes

|

You don't seem sure, return to the start

The OP is a high-volume troll.

For posting articles that I think may be interesting or informative? Have debate on. One I put up yesterday is still going. If that's trolling, than every poster is a troll. Hey everyone-never post any topics and we won't have a message board. Coach Tuesday has spoken.

Borrowed from Jauronimo:

I think this flowchart may help in the future:

I have a thought:

|

Is this thought unique?

| |

Yes No

| |

| Don't start a thread

|

Is this thought worthy of its own thread?

|

Yes

|

Are you sure?

|

Yes

|

You don't seem sure, return to the start

Nothing wrong with the topic-it's informative, and nothing of it was on the first page.

not every gets to live long enough to be called that kid, so I'll take it as a compliment.

When people have to start name calling, well, there you go. Complains about an informative piece that was not on the first page, and then resorts to name calling. and then claims this board is of a higher quality than BBMB. SMH my friend.

The Mods can gladly combine this one with the other one. It seems to have ruined someone's day.

When people have to start name calling, well, there you go. Complains about an informative piece that was not on the first page, and then resorts to name calling. and then claims this board is of a higher quality than BBMB. SMH my friend.

The Mods can gladly combine this one with the other one. It seems to have ruined someone's day.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Yes. Teasing him for calling me Mac was horrible. Oh the travesty of it all. Search and ye shall find.

[This is an automated response]

The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.