[closed]Haven't heard much about Zay Jones

Cherrybone

Because he's been having an average camp, which is exactly what you expect for a second round pick.

I thought a recent depth chart that was posted had him as the #1 receiver. Before the trade I did believe he would be the #2. Now if he's not the #1 then who is?

Would love to know how he's progressing. I hear more about Rod Streeter then I do Jones. I'm also wondering if the Bills will go for a vet before the season start.

You seem to be under the impression that every time a synapse fires and you have a half-baked thought that it should be memorialized in its own thread. Why is that?

I think this flowchart may help you in the future:

I have a thought:

|

Is this thought unique?

| |

Yes No

| |

| Don't start a thread

|

Is this thought worthy of its own thread?

|

Yes

|

Are you sure?

|

Yes

|

You don't seem sure, return to the start

Edited by Jauronimo

From Joe B:

Rookie Stud: WR Zay Jones
- It was a close matchup between Tre’Davious White and Zay Jones, but I had to give the edge to Jones because of how much I saw him improve from one day to the next. He went from barely working with the first-team offense to becoming an every down first-team player (with help from the Sammy Watkins trade and the Jordan Matthews injury, of course). Even still, the progress Jones has made through camp has been noticeable, as they’ll now depend on him to be mostly an outside the numbers receiver in 2017. His route running is the best of any of the remaining receivers on the roster, which will help him infinitely in his battle to gain separation from defenders. Jones has taken to his first summer in the NFL nicely, now we just need to see it in games.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-2017-buffalo-bills-training-camp-awards

Edited by CNY315

You seem to be under the impression that every time a synapse fires and you have a half-baked thought that it should be memorialized in its own thread. Why is that?

From Joe B:

Rookie Stud: WR Zay Jones

- It was a close matchup between Tre’Davious White and Zay Jones, but I had to give the edge to Jones because of how much I saw him improve from one day to the next. He went from barely working with the first-team offense to becoming an every down first-team player (with help from the Sammy Watkins trade and the Jordan Matthews injury, of course). Even still, the progress Jones has made through camp has been noticeable, as they’ll now depend on him to be mostly an outside the numbers receiver in 2017. His route running is the best of any of the remaining receivers on the roster, which will help him infinitely in his battle to gain separation from defenders. Jones has taken to his first summer in the NFL nicely, now we just need to see it in games.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-2017-buffalo-bills-training-camp-awards

Tre White stood out more than Zay from everything I understand. He's going to have to produce and be relied upon right away given the state of things after the trades. Here's to him handling the pressure.

You seem to have some sort of obsession with my threads why is that? I asked about Jones progress because I thought I may have missed something. The last I heard he was slated as the #1 receiver. And to see that I thought he must of had some good days. Also if my threads bothers you, you do know you're not obligated to respond?? Just a thought.

You must not be paying attention. He has been discussed frequently throughout camp. Hopefully we see a bit more of him tomorrow night.

Not quite. I'm not from Buffalo. I don't get all of the news. Two Bills drive and Bills daily is all I'm familiar with.

Here's your other Zay Jones thread that you started two days ago if you'd like to continue the conversation there....

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/195364-no-matter-how-good-zay-jones-become-i-wont-get-attached/?hl=jones

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.