Did Beast Mode always sit

Yeah I know.

Also what's up with all those statues and graveyards. Can't we bulldoze the Vietnam War memorial and put up something cool, like a hooka lounge or strip club?

While we're at it, all those sick people warehoused away in dark hospitals, let's kill them and take their TVs. THey're not watching it.

We droned some folks.

What really matters is that Barak went wind surfing!

Just admit you're racist

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are so oblivious to the repulsive events in our country yesterday. I would have taken a knee myself. Exactly the reason why Kaep did what he did. This thread should be closing soon...

kap did what he did because he wanted people to think he is somebody. He probably thought it would make him untouchable because anyone who cut him would be called a racist. Didn't work. The truth is if someone wants to be ignorant and hateful it is their right. If someone wants to take a knee or sit that is also their right. We have the God given right to do as we wish until we infringe on the liberty of another. The problem in this country at the moment and for a while is everyone wants to tell the other what they can and can't do, who they can marry, who they should worship, how they should worship, what they can and can't drink, who they should like, who they can and can't hate..............Hatred is a sad thing but it's not your decision it's theirs. Now once they cause measurable (physical, financial, (not emotional)) harm to another unprovoked then they have violated someones rights but calling someone a bad word is not violating there right in actuality punishing someone for doing so is a violation of rights and will only breed more violence

Edited by manbeast

kap did what he did because he wanted people to think he is somebody. He probably thought it would make him untouchable because anyone who cut him would be called a racist

What a dumb post. He was protesting for 2 games before the media noticed it.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

^ Things white people tell themselves to make themselves feel better

I think there are some members on this board who are from the ignorant part of WNY that is embarrassing. Your posts aren't helping things either though. Some just throwing all white people together.

this is America, people can protest how they want, but as a veteran it makes me sick

"As an Italian"

"As a veteran"

Why does anyone care about your ethnicity or your military past?

Aren't we all Americans?

Do you feel you're better than a black man who is silently protesting oppression?

Not that this thread seems to care about the original question, but here's a national anthem video from 2011 in which Lynch is standing:

Nice find. I figured he was mistaken...maybe he just sits when it is cool to sit, but stands at other times. But for him to say he always sat (before it was cool to sit or kneel) is disingenuous.

What a dumb post. He was protesting for 2 games before the media noticed it.

You must be a Liberal seeing as you resort to insults concerning someones opinion. Because you don't agree with it. The interesting thing with Libs is that they are everything they claim to hate. Hypocrites.

Edited by manbeast