Who will be shipped out next?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady to KC or Dallas? We want KC to lose and Dallas is overloaded at the rb position

Yeah I bet a few playoff-bound teams will be interested in him. Shady will get good value in return. It's clear we're going with a rookie QB next year. While Shady will help the kid in the short run, over the long run it's better if they can grow together. It's clear we're not going to make the playoffs this year nor anytime soon. Get picks instead.

My money is on Ragland.

I could see a 3-4 team thin at LB having interest. Might not even be a bad idea.

Yup and yup. He's probably not a good fit for this defense. Some 3-4 team with need of a thumper at ILB will deal for him. This sort of thing is why I hate the coaching carousel here. 4-3 in 2014 to 3-4 in 2015 and 2016 and now back to 4-3. Rex's insistence on completely retooling a top 5 defense is still haunting us.

Why Jordan Matthews??? -Seems so random... Unless they were targeting a WR familiar with the QB they want.... Could they be making a run at Nick Foles? If so, who do you Dangle?

If TT is traded now, his 2017 dead cap hit is only around 2.3 million... Next year, however, you get nailed for around 7.... Shady has a smaller dead cap hit if he's traded now too...

-Would they?

Why Jordan Matthews??? -Seems so random... Unless they were targeting a WR familiar with the QB they want.... Could they be making a run at Nick Foles? If so, who do you Dangle?

If TT is traded now, his 2017 dead cap hit is only around 2.3 million... Next year, however, you get nailed for around 7.... Shady has a smaller dead cap hit if he's traded now too...

-Would they?

Let's hope